Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 22)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
guys was wondering .. after a chat with BB ... there is one angle that they havent closed as of now ..

the fact that Geet knows nothing about Dadi promising Arjun about taking back the cases against NT ..

Maan is now making promises to Geet about their future and how things will happen her way and nothing will go against her wishes, but looks like he has overlooked telling her about all this ...

Imagine Geet's state when she gets to know the woman who not only wronged her but tried to kill her has no charges against her ????

Maan wants to protect Geet, but he doesnt realise the damage he might be causing to her !Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgInfinitedreams

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

guys was wondering .. after a chat with BB ... there is one angle that they havent closed as of now ..

the fact that Geet knows nothing about Dadi promising Arjun about taking back the cases against NT ..

Maan is now making promises to Geet about their future and how things will happen her way and nothing will go against her wishes, but looks like he has overlooked telling her about all this ...

Imagine Geet's state when she gets to know the woman who not only wronged her but tried to kill her has no charges against her ????

Maan wants to protect Geet, but he doesnt realise the damage he might be causing to her !Dead

Very good point. Agree with you totally. Maan should learn to start taking his partner into confidence on important issues like this, and stop the bickering over non-issues. Seriously now either Maan should say this to Geet or Geet should say this to Maan:

Ladna Jhagadna
Jhagad Ke Akadna
Chodo Chodo In Baaton Ko
In Se Hoga Kya
Chotti Chotti Baaton Pe
Chidna Bigadna
Samjho Samjho In Baaton Se
Kuch Bhi Nahin Milta
Aao Darling Hum Dono
Ab Ghul Mil Ke Rahenge
Aao Darling Hum Dono
Ab Ghul Mil Ke Rahenge
Aao Darling Hum Dono
Ab Ghul Mil Ke Rahenge
Tum Hume Good Kehna
Hum Tumhe Very Good Kahenge
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by deniac

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

they need to be thrown into an empty room and locked from outside ...
lekin tabhi bhi chaand ko ghoorenge from the window ....with her arm on hiis shoulder and him holding herr otheer arm ...

Originally posted by deniac

whats the use of such a nice long list of kisses.... these 2 r damn slow.... they wont do anything.... Gouri shaking her head..... nuthing can happen between them.... they need help.... LOLLOLLOL

ROFL

I wonder whom Maan and Geet are interested in....Eachother ya Chaand

chand, taare, paani, dharti, aasmaan, forehead kiss.... ufffffffffffffffff............... they r tooooo darn slow ....... i tell u maan is baba aadam zamane ka...... he had a good chance at RTM n he wasted it..... uffffffffffffffffffffffffff

now i tell u i kept wishing he n sameera had gotten naughty...but now seeing his progress i will hve to accept that he is pavitra haan.... not apavitra like i wanted him to be

Socho socho, agar kal forhead kiss ke baad back kiss or cheek kiss or neck kiss aajaye toh?

Hahahahaha that would be a good dream, haina haina?

Muniza
muniza - kuch sapne adhoore hi reh jate hain........ hum sirf khayali pulav pakyenge...neck kiss, back kiss n shoulder kiss hamare imagination main hi aayega.... ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok...i found a big symbolism here...on wednesday's epi wen maan and geet were fighting about who will go to meet Mr. Rathod...anwesha came between them to say she herself will go...
this time too wen they were fighting over the flowers...the boys went away and they cudnt but any flowers...
i see it as an indication that in future if maan and geet continue fighting like this...always a third person will take advantage of it...both will lose wat they want and the 3rd person will be the winner...

oh noooooooooooo

plz dont say like dis,,.......................
den i dont ever want sam to enter into dere lives...............WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

dont worry pooja...sameera can never seperate maneet....at the end of every fight they r losing the thing over which they r fighting but not each other....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
btw...wat is that scratch mark on maan's right arm...did i miss anything or is that mark a real one....

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Jo haal dil idhar ho raha woh haal dil udhar ho raha hai
behna papa kiss se , hum dono ka haal bura ho raha hai

Yaar yeh CV's kyon apne hi haatho se MaanEet ka khatal kur rahey hain...

Woh bache nahin hain yaar, y papa kiss, y hand on face, y hand on shoulder? Why why why?

Tired of it, aur main toh abb bolna bhi nahin chahti Cry....

Muniza

Ejjactly...Jab Dil in the meeting process meinthe....Tab ithne passionate or intense scene dethe the....Jab Pyaar ho gaya...toh inki akal kya ghaas charne chali gayi...

Why r they doing this???????????

sksg-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

hello girls

sweet & adorable segment .... about today's episode

been quite a while that i saw them fight for eachother..with eachother

i love such nok - jhok it shows love ....sorry in last few ones i missed seeing that....

and

this was the essence that was missing .... (Sri..Pooja ..Pari...right girls)

Maan likes White...Geet opts for white roses....walks in Maan..he knows his lady loves red he insists she get them instead..
if to believe the segment...they buy none ..poor kids confused with their bickering sure do leave.

THE red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.

(John Boyle O'Reilly )

&

the segment also showed one more to add in the list of Geet's trip - Maan's catching followed by 'Mahiii' & eyelock = MaanEetians Khush

what more to look forward to.....Confused

Haan Arjun-Annie the made for eachother coupleLOL

Episode obviously yet to watch but precap gave me a thought...

The Glass Door

Maan's office door  is of glass  but a see through one....he has nothing to hide from his clients or staff or the world that comes to his door to meet the business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana
He is not afraid of anything ....he can stare & glare right into your eyes ...... He reads a person right ...one of the reasons for his super success obviously judging people right ...
ex- he literary hated NT even before the knowledge of her criminal self.

Arjun's office door ...one way mirror ...he can see the world but none can see him through it .... he is hiding , he has to hide his true identity coz of his mission ... its a precaution too.
He will know who is approaching him while the person on the other side has no idea he/she is watched & judged...

He watches Annie do her makeover...

i guess when Maan walks in (pic posted of his talking to the receptionist lady )... we will see Annie then notice she was watched when Maan knocks the door...(filmyLOL)

i'm waiting to see if Maan meets Arjun there in the office .....

why me did so much bak-bak?
my net is pathetic today not sure if or when i can be back....

EDITED

nothing to edit guess i said what i had to say above itself weirdly before the episode...lol

but would like to add this bit

I Love Maan....this man, this angel, this knight , this prince ...
who knows how to make his lady love feel & be treated like a princess

Making me feel special
Making me feel beautiful
   small things
   small gestures

Forever indebt to you
Forever in love with you

love
Nandita

Nanduuuuuuuuuuuu Sweets,

Nice take.  I likey.  You are very right about Arjun!
Pics are nice too.

sksgNinelivesnanditasingh

Pari76 Senior Member
Pari76
Pari76

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Aaj Nags nahi hai fir bhi main'Maan ke liye likha rahi hoon..ho skata hai aake she replt

MAan

Red roses are beautiful

So if they are white

Whatever ur choice is

Thats make my life bright

Lets enjoy these premarital moments

will continue this as  post marital fight

You don't understand my situation

The minute you goes out if sight

When you are not with me

My life goes dark as dark night

Come to my life soon for forever  

And please end this plight

You are just not joy of my life

But only one who bought light

To my life and made it bright

Kuls,

Nice poem. 

sksg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index