Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Idiots Hue Niraash..Vinu ki Talaash...! (Page 20)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by rickks

Arre Sri...

bold...toh woh hone se rahein..

kuch...nayee jagah..laaye..for..kisses.. and we would be happy

we already did the stats on chin lift,
hand on shoulder
kiss on forehead
hand on arms

and you know the rest..

New Places for Kiss
(Decent waaleLOL) Cheeks, Nose, Neck......

hold on to her Waist with more passion, pull karo yaar (Par dhyan se she is Preg na)LOL

let me compile a list..add to what you have said..

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day
2.neck: During a Passionate Song Seq...can we have one coming soon
3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy
4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq
5. open palm......When Geet shows Maan her Mehendi with his Name on ItWink
6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes
7. bite finger, bite lobe:Suhaag Raat pe toh Kuch Hona Chahiye .....WILD SIDEWink
8. kiss on the navel:To say Hi to the Baby
9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)
10. kiss on the bare back When Maan helps her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmile

Ur Options in Red....My Wishful in Black

Edited by rickks - 16 December 2010 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmausam19lily_k25-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
forget my brains .. thats my frrustration speaking ... but if he is that "smart" why hasnt he done it as yet?
if he has why hasnt he reverted?
in which case the whole argument about him trying to figure it all out and hence being abseent doesnt hold true na?Wink

Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by -honeydew-

all he needed to do was google it, get the video and figure out the song .. and after one line, it wouldnt be hard for him kada ...
picchi ma lokam boy LOLLOLLOL

which one was it?
i fail to remember ...
LOLLOLLOL

yes Kallu .... 
vedava didnt come since then

Originally posted by muniza75

I loved today's episode for the fact that each was fighting for the happiness of the other, and that was the element that went missing so far. It was so refreshing to understand the subtle reasons behind the need to fight the other for the other's joy. In the end, it only stands to show how much they love each other and how much they trust each other because inspite of saying it loud - "I don't want to marry you." - both of them, not even for a single moment, doubts the true intentions of the other. They trust each other so completely.

How sweet the gift of giving to
Someone who gives to you,
A selflessness that gives to self
More self than self is due.

With all the searing madness of
The world from day to day,
And all the dreary sadness that
No joy can take away,

There is one truth more beautiful
Than anyone can bear:
That two can trust that when they turn
They'll find the other there.

Sriiii missed u alot yesterday, thread was sooona....No comment on todays episode seriously humara Vinu jub tuk nahin aata...

Muniza

Last time you gave him a song in Telugu and asked him to translate it before showing his face. Maybe, he is still trying to find out what it meant.

I think it was "Telusaaa Manasaa...". Will try to see if I can find the link.

Everyone doesn't have the brains you do. Do you think he is ignorant of "Search" feature in internet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Arre Sri...

bold...toh woh hone se rahein..

kuch...nayee jagah..laaye..for..kisses.. and we would be happy

we already did the stats on chin lift,
hand on shoulder
kiss on forehead
hand on arms

and you know the rest..

New Places for Kiss
(Decent waaleLOL) Cheeks, Nose, Neck......

hold on to her Waist with more passion, pull karo yaar (Par dhyan se she is Preg na)LOL

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day
2.neck: During a Passionate Song Seq...can we have one coming soon
3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy
4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq
5. open palm......When Geet shows Maan her Mehendi with his Name on ItWink
6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes
7. bite finger, bite lobe:Suhaag Raat pe toh Kuch Hona Chahiye .....WILD SIDEWink
8. kiss on the navel:To say Hi to the Baby
9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)
10. kiss on the bare back When Maan helps her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmile

Ur Options in Red....My Wishful in Black

Oye Hoye, aaj toh Viji gaiee kaam se...

Viji hoiee jazbaat se parayi, aur uss ne kurdi yeh farmaish...

Samajhti hoon teri bhavnao ko sis, jo mera haal tha, aaj tera haal hai...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah Baby.....Nihu meri PKB-JKS Partner......Kamaal ka likha hai aapneWink

HOPE is dead ....
my eyes have turned red ....
how many times have i said ....
Maaneet stop thinking from your head!!

Bring it ON !!

Nihu and Sri

i want adulterated love

that is red wine...mixed with...white wine...and..lots of passion...

talli sort of love...
so adulterated love..not just pure love..

Don't worry. Till now, I think they didn't want to test the himmat of Mahila Mandli Morcha (or whatever the name is).  I read somewhere that some other serial has already raised the bar. So, maybe, they will get some courage to become bold.

@Vrushu I agree i too want something of that sort

@Sri its for the Mahila Morcha thingy tat they made the whole Khoon Bhari Maang seq.....So that it comes under the pretext of Wedding.....But in spite this they are not doing anything....Why why why

Maybe they are saving the best for New Year dhamaka............

Sri do u really think that's what they are up to...????

There is nothing wrong in hoping, right? We hope until our hopes are lashed like waves on rocks and then we form another wave of hope yet again. As long as there is life, there is hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

they need to be thrown into an empty room and locked from outside ...
lekin tabhi bhi chaand ko ghoorenge from the window ....with her arm on hiis shoulder and him holding herr otheer arm ...

Originally posted by deniac

whats the use of such a nice long list of kisses.... these 2 r damn slow.... they wont do anything.... Gouri shaking her head..... nuthing can happen between them.... they need help.... LOLLOLLOL

ROFL

I wonder whom Maan and Geet are interested in....Eachother ya Chaand

Edited by rickks - 16 December 2010 at 12:43pm

sksg-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

whats the use of such a nice long list of kisses.... these 2 r damn slow.... they wont do anything.... Gouri shaking her head..... nuthing can happen between them.... they need help.... LOLLOLLOL

Hi Gouri....I agree

Somebody get them Reebok Shoes Please
ROFL

sksg-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
 mine in purple

1. cheeks: Yes Please a cheek kiss on any Normal Day- how about when she is not expecting it or when he is not ... and one of them pleasantly surprises the other with a cheek waala kissiee?
2.neck: During a Passionate Song Seq...can we have one coming soon-song would be ideal... but there could be a moment where both of them get slightly carried away a day or two before the shaadi since both of them cant meet one another with all the rivaazs and rasams .. and they steal moments to be with one another ...and they get lost in the moment, after the neck waala kiss they realise ..!!
3.Nose: Would Look Dreamy -cute waala kiss ...  here it should be more like he is eating off her, or he makes a bahana kuch hai and then kisses her ...Embarrassed
4. Up the arm.......During the same Passionate Song Seq-yeah .. one after another, a rain of kisses ... 
5. open palm......When Geet shows Maan her Mehendi with his Name on ItWink- and his nose gets smeared with green color ka henna LOLLOL and she teases him saying, you were the one who wanted to seeee ur namee ... kal subah jab aap ka chehra mehendi ke rang se laal hoga, aapka naam deekh lena ...Wink
6. kiss the ear/under/on lobe: Maan removes Geet's earing/helps her wear earing and ends up kissing the Lobes hot hot hot !! he is always eitheer making her wear jewellery or removing it like a make up man .. iiss baar no bahana .. karna hai toh haq se ...
8. kiss on the navel:To say Hit to the Baby-obvioously kapdo pe naWink
9. kiss on bare shoulder When Geet is in her Night Gown after she Become Mrs.Maan Singh Khuarana (Atleast tab toh Dressing Different Hogi na)yeah give handa lass some sexy night clothes .. shaadi ke baad ....!!!
10. kiss on the bare back When Maan hels her Tie the dori of her blouse/or remove the Dori of her blouseSmileyeh toh perfect hai ji .... he traces her back with his finger tips pehle and then he kisses it !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmeravigilisorickks--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
maan and geet fights...they decide not to marry each other....dadi khush, annie khush...there goes arjun's revenge plans down the drain....
*pinch myself*...y cant dreams come true Wink

but no....the CVs will make us wait eternally for the never to come SR seq....

i liked today's epi a lot better than the past few epis...
ok...i wonder y maan came out of his cabin to take the file from Adi's desk...usually a boss orders his peon to bring a file...i guess just to glare at geet...sometimes i wonder if maan repents that he cant breathe fire like a dragon LOL
ek hi baar me sabko raakh kar de to har mushkil asaan...

ok...one MD going to meet another MD...but there is a vast difference between maan and arjun...
maan's office has 2 way glass...indicating a boss who considers his staff as one unit...who considers that if he has the right to watch over them then they too hv the right to watch their boss...also indicating someone with a pure heart who has no guilt conscious....
arjun's office has 1 way glass...he thinks since he is the monarch of his dynasty therefore his minions has no right to watch him all day...indicating an impure soul who is afraid his impurity will be exposed....

maan is coming to arjun's office for the first time to make plans for his own wedding which means he is giving arjun the responsibility of adorning the road on which he will walk towards his love and happiness...
arjun came to maan's office for the first time to place a elaborate trap to ensnare maan to destroy him comepletely...

both r rich and powerful but maan uses his power for the betterment of his company, staff and loved ones....and arjun uses his power to destroy other ppl to appease the whims of his crazy sis...

the flower scene...i loved it...but again as always maan makes me more proud....before maan came geet was confused which flowers to take...red which is her own choice or white which is maan's choice....but wen maan came...he widout any hesitation selected the red roses of geet's choice...
i may seem biased...but i hv always seen for maan geet's happiness is so important to him that he does everything for her spontaneously....i wish geet were more like maan...
and then geet tripped and maan caught her and then an eyelock...immediately maan was full of concern and geet melting under his stare....

ok...i found a big symbolism here...on wednesday's epi wen maan and geet were fighting about who will go to meet Mr. Rathod...anwesha came between them to say she herself will go...
this time too wen they were fighting over the flowers...the boys went away and they cudnt but any flowers...
i see it as an indication that in future if maan and geet continue fighting like this...always a third person will take advantage of it...both will lose wat they want and the 3rd person will be the winner...

then the card scene...hilarious....it also indicates that wen maan and geet will fight in future...dadi will be the one who will bring peace between them unlike others who will take advantage (as i mentioned above)
here too maan and geet were fighting over red and white....
somehow i knew red card will win...obviously i always feel maan's love is stronger and he will never let geet sacrifice her choice for him...

and geet telling maan that at home he is not her boss....then y does she call him "sir" at home...i wud love to see her calling "sir" at office and then taking his name at home....

and the next scene proved my belief in maan...he decorated geet's room entirely in red...but then he kept both the flowers with a letter telling her that for him anything which brings her happiness is his choice...which means it is red that is geet's happiness and so red is maan's choice....

and the precap....awesome, beautiful...but i wont go into it before watching tomorrow's epi....
but one thing....i am tired of forehead kissing...cant they show some liplocks...i really dont understand y they refuse such scenes on tv wen all the time we hv access on the net to watch all sorts of things...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 16 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmausam19meravigilisolily_k25Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index