Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I have just watched today's episode-Thank goodness, this is like road to recovery. I liked episode-it was better than the past 3 episodes but not great. I am still waiting for episodes like the 10th and 11th(maha episode) December. To me they are probably some of the best episodes so far of SGP. I liked the Sushaan scene-but I feel Iike something's missing because at the end of a perfect sweet scene, the CV's had to ruin it by Ishaan's mocking Suhana's intelligence again- Why? Enough is enough--you can't keep mocking someone like that-directly or indirectly...its about time they improved Ishaan's dialogue and characterisation.๐Ÿ˜” I mean it started off well -the way he sat her down and spoke to her with full attention  was lovely and then --"dumb logoko bar bar samjhana parta hai"--what was all that about? They could've ended it with her giving another 10000v smile before he went to work.. But of course not they have to ruin it.

I liked Elesh's dialogues-they were good-shame about the actor. Is it me or does it seem like Radha Bua is there listening every serious conversations? lol. Anways she was good but for me the best scene was the Suhana and Sona conversatio. That was very well done by both and it was pleasure to watch. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am looking forward for tomorrow's episode to see the scene between Suhana and Alok, I think he's a lovely father in law.

i know your right i felt that too Ishaan loves Suhana and i think he was good today but ya i agree the cv's ruin the scene at the end Ishaan should pamper Suhana so that she falls in love with him fast but he makes fun of her but i think its kind of cute i loved the scene and i  really really liked the end part Suhana thinking about Ishaan it was too good and then the Suhana-Sona convo was also brilliant Sona is trying to make Suhana feel that Ishaan loves her i am really waiting for tomorrrow Alok is really funny and Suhana is too cute when she is with Alok planning the picnic๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒyes I feel the best part was definately Suhana and Sona conversation, it was very good๐Ÿ˜ƒ