India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Perfect Sweet Awesome!

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Guys i just loved today's episode it was perfect there was no irritating and annoying scenes i just loved it.....Sushaan scene was soo sweeeeeettttttttttttt MASHALLAH it was very innocent and sweet and loveable i dont have words it was too cute.....Suhana is finally falling for Ishaan she thinks abt him all the time she smiles she likes it when he praise her.......she is always thinking about all the sweet things Ishaan said to her Ishaan was also good today he really cared for Suhana he was really worried......and Suhana is really liking or should i say loving all the sweet gestures Ishaan had done for her she remembers everything she is so in love with him and i thinkshe will realize it real soon anywayz i just loved the episode it was a must watch for all SGP fansBig smileBig smile......awesome i must sayClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhajshree_ram--sree--Anu-AnanyaFeefiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
finally after a long time able to post...

Nice post feats...even i liked todays episode..
as u said the sushaan scene was nice and suhana is definitely falling in love with ishaan...

but i was impressed with ilesh-disha scene(not the actors though)...but the character of ilesh is fantastic..the way he said to disha how much family is important to him than money was too good...disha was definitely thinking about themselves and forgot the past as what the family did for them...how many times the family has supported ilesh when he did not work...hats off to ilesh to all those things to disha...it showed a different side of his...

even the sona-suhana convo was not irritating...it was good and within limits..

and precap...i dont know what u all feel...but i think nowadays when alok comes the scene lits up...hos chemistry with all...suhana, ishaan dadaji are all fantastic...especially the DIL and FIL chemistry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha111192FeefiYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
THANKYOU SOO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I was a little worrried about what to expect-so I didn't expect anything and now I've read your post, I am feeling a bit better. I haven't seen it yet but I am looking to seeing it later. Thank goodness it wasn't a disaster again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

finally after a long time able to post...

Nice post feats...even i liked todays episode..
as u said the sushaan scene was nice and suhana is definitely falling in love with ishaan...

but i was impressed with ilesh-disha scene(not the actors though)...but the character of ilesh is fantastic..the way he said to disha how much family is important to him than money was too good...disha was definitely thinking about themselves and forgot the past as what the family did for them...how many times the family has supported ilesh when he did not work...hats off to ilesh to all those things to disha...it showed a different side of his...

even the sona-suhana convo was not irritating...it was good and within limits..

and precap...i dont know what u all feel...but i think nowadays when alok comes the scene lits up...hos chemistry with all...suhana, ishaan dadaji are all fantastic...especially the DIL and FIL chemistry...

i completely agree iLesh Disha scene was also very nice it was so emotional and iLesh was right in everything i've never seen him like this he acted really well his dialogues were really good Suhana-Sona convo was also bearable Suhana was looking so cutee she was blushing she is in love with Ishaan i think she will realize it quite soon she wants Ishaan to take care for her all the time i have no words episode was really rockingClap

FeefiShwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

THANKYOU SOO MUCH FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. I was a little worrried about what to expect-so I didn't expect anything and now I've read your post, I am feeling a bit better. I haven't seen it yet but I am looking to seeing it later. Thank goodness it wasn't a disaster again.

you must watch it and i know you will love it because every scene was to the point and it was entertaing and sweet i want these kind of Sushaan scenes in every episode......Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
It was a superb episode, it made my day, i will be back with my comments on tomorrowSmile
Thanks for such a nice postClapClap
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Ilesh disha scene was quite good but i am compelled to say that the actor who is playing Ilesh character is very very bad in emotional scenes though he is good in comedy scenes , even i can act better than what he did today, today his act was a disaster but the scene was good especially radha bua's shocking expression

Edited by Sinha18 - 16 December 2010 at 9:20am

111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

you must watch it and i know you will love it because every scene was to the point and it was entertaing and sweet i want these kind of Sushaan scenes in every episode......Big smile

Yes I'm going to watch it now.

Go to top