Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! (Page 2)

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Letters From The Heart coming up...LOL

Listen to this song while you wait* for me to finish (that is if u even are, which i doubtROFL)...shaadi bangaye amarkaid ki saaza! So perfect for Maan. ROFL

*Warning: Wait time may be longer then song duration due to abnormally large volumes of much more important tasks at hand. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by Ann.A - 16 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783shreya_lJadedravenheartpolly23secretkeeperpanchjun5maansajyoti06SofnaSigmashaliTheRowdiest

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Reserved  hope its goodBig smile

MSK really angry.. takes files  and leaves.. Geet tries calling him but he is upset...
NE trying the humraaz strip tease hmm no comments... Dead
Urjun cant act.. Deadits like when they wanted to replace AS they matched a one on one carbon copy for characteristics and found this guy..LOL

Geet maan phone scene ok I loved itBig smile
First time the girl asked him to come and meet him and can MSK refuse?? no way he goes running back..EmbarrassedBig smile
I loved DDs blush and GCs happiness there...The way she teases him was goodEmbarrassed

Arjun unwesha I am not impressed.. whats with copying maneet.. are u going to copy mahi.. I prefer u copy tadap tadapDeadAngry

Rose fight - she wants to do things of his liking and he wants to please her..hmm and she is upset he does not let her do it.Big smile

both holding the tummy together? symbolic ? protecting baby?.Smile I am learning am I not??LOL

Both fight and are back.. fight to the extent of them saying NO marriage..Dead
daadi uses reverse psychology..Clap daadi do u read us??

Last scene MSK U have changed and I like this change.. his pasand is in making her happy wow.. I loved this line..EmbarrassedSmile

Ok both like totally different things but  both want to please the other.. MSK realises she will be happier when she does something for him and he lets go?? I loved MSKEmbarrassedSmile for that..

geet desperately wants to do something for him or please him and I think that will be closed in this track..
Precap  no comments but SR happening and MSK will put chudis.. hope he takes them off as well..LOLBig smile

Edited by spshastr - 16 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurishivangi783shreya_lMicronpolly23ash08secretkeeperjyoti06SigmashaliMeetu_AnupennuSofnaMishtyShonaTheRowdiest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Today if I forget the Arjun-Anvesha scene then I enjoyed the episode especially the wedding card fight since it reminded me of my own pre-wedding days when I used to hv similar fights with my fianceROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....There was not much to Analyse today sinse these r suppose to b entertaining episodes and all viewers can do is to sit and enjoy them without taking any tensionBig smile....

Things I loved Today...

• The way MSK's face glows up when Geet calls him on his mobileEmbarrassed;He can leave any important meeting or work just to make sure that he can be with his Gith and thats what we saw today in the starting scene..one phone call and MSK forgets all about Annie and rushes back to meet his GithLOLTongue;So can we say Geet is MSK's weakness in this case ??Ermm..Nope...MSK's weakness is his own beliefs that he can conquer the world and do multitaskingBig smile..
  • Maaneet nok-jhok over red vs white flower scene was cuteEmbarrassed;These type of situations r very common between couples before marriage where both try to make each other happy by purchasing stuffs of each other's choice but in this process they end up fighting or arguing with each otherLOLLOLEmbarrassed..
  • Loved the way MSK showed his instant love and concern for Geet when she trips and was about to fallThumbs Up;The way he kept his hand over her stomach was a good directional touchStarStar;GC-DD were very good with their silent acting in this sceneClapClap
  • Wedding card fight scene was the best todayROFL;Even though I will say both the cards which were choosen by them were all cheap qualityAngry;Dadi too proved that they are not Khuranas but their surname is Kanjoos by getting those cheap quality shaadi cardsROFL;Here again loved the way both were fighting like kids and when Dadi was all set to tell Annie that marriage is cancelled,they quickly did the damage control together only to go back to bickering again laterROFLROFLROFLROFL;GC-DD both had a terrific comic timing in this sceneClapClap;Loved their expressions when Dadi says that ok fine marriage is cancelledLOLLOLLOL;
  • In both flower and card scene,CVs hv shown that both r trying to adapt each other's likings...Geet trying to select everything in white while MSK is going for red...this is future indication that after marriage both will keep each other's happiness ahead of their own happinessClapEmbarrassed
  • Last scene where MSK presents both red and white rose to Geet  and also decorates her room with red colour curtains was a good symbolic scene depicting passion and loveEmbarrassed;As far as I hv seen Nissar's direction..he always hv shown the use of white colour for pure love and red colour for pure passion..so a combo of two can only mean passionate loveWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;Also precap looks interesting and the forehead kiss is also real and I can say by far the best real kiss in this showErmmLOL;But  I hope MSK goes beyond these fatherly forehead kisses now and gets some more passionate by giving Geet a cheek or a neck kissEmbarrassed...is that too much to ask forEmbarrassed...Chalo at least for the first time MSK says the word "Suhaagraat" from his mouth which is a big reliefROFL,..CVs its high time ,u show us some passion between them nowEmbarrassed..
  • Last but not the least ,I will hv to admit that this is one rare serial where the female lead is shown so excited about her own marriage that she has no inhibition in selecting her own marriage card and planning her own marriage sitting with her in-laws and future hubbyTongue...Very rare sight in other daily soapsSmile;This is one reason ,time and again I hv said that Geet's character by far is one of the strongest female lead character I hv ever witnessed on small screenThumbs Up...

Turn-Offs for today
  • Annie-Arjun Humraaz type carbon-copy mirror sceneSleepy..Not at all impressive and there was absolutely zero chemistry between the twoThumbs Down;Also not very impressed with Arjun;s act eitherStern Smile;I hate to say this but in that scene Nikunj was betterLOL;As a  overall scene,it was a big letdown for meThumbs Down;We hv already witnessed many such Maaneet encounters before..so doing the same with Arjun-Anvesha does not make any senseConfused;CVs this cliched love-story will not work...so plss show us some Arjun vs MSK clashes and not this silly love trackOuch..
  • Phone chat between MSK and Geet was quite lame and it looked as if two college kids r hving their first mushy-mushy talk ever on phoneStern Smile;In fact the scene reminded me of that Ashok Kumar song "Mere piya gaye rangoon...aur waha se laye telephone..kyunki tumhari yaad sataati hai....."ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...CVs remember this is 2010 and not 1947 eraROFLROFLROFLROFL...
  • Once again I repeat Nok-Jhoks r fine..but plss bring some more passion in those scenes...Maaneet's passionate chemistry is their USP...So don't kill itStern Smile..Precap looks promosing..hopefully tomorrow's episode will show us that passionEmbarrassed..
  • The fact that Dadi had taken back all charges against NT is an important issue which needs to b told to Geet...So CVs plss make sure MSK tells this to Geet on time before there is another Misunderstanding because of thisStern Smile...its weird how MSK din't even bother telling Geet about such a big thingOuch...it can b told later on after marriage but she has every right to know itSmile

My Episode Rating:8/10...If I ignore the Arjun-Annie scenes,I will say I enjoyed today's episode especially the wedding card fight..it was very well directedThumbs Up..overall an entertaining episodeBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 December 2010 at 2:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23bhakbhartifancrazzykurianjalireddyy84shivangi783RoshiniManeetS.Stephypolly23shreya_lJadedravenheartAntares-Divine-SigmashaliMeetu_AnupennuSofna

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
r ......from phone what happened to my compD'oh

Today the take is abt NE Chemistry
cause their very existence is a mystery
She checked dress
He wanted to caress
She was setting her hair
he knew the damage was beyond repair
She blew to herself a kiss
His heart said aloud she is my miss
Then she walked in
She was mad that it was him
She realized he saw
He said the sight was tempting and the feeling inside kinda raw
Thus began their tussle
to prove who has a stronger muscle
In the end she held his hand ,he said u need no excuse
this blew her already blown fuse
I saw no chemistry physics or biology
they both need a course in love-ology
Their romance
stands no chance

If this track continues this way
Trps will never come their way
Hopefully that will make the char's go awayLOL

Edited by rdfan - 16 December 2010 at 10:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Punjaban10shivangi783shreya_lJadedMicronpolly23secretkeeperjyoti06SigmapennuSofna

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
RED RED RED RED!

I LOVE IT

THANK U CREATIVES FOR CREATING HUNGAMA OVER RED!

Arjun can't act period!  First thing they need to clean him up...ewwwwwwwwwww he is one slime ball!  Fix his hair and send him to some acting school!  Everyone says Star one has limited budget, but Star one is backed by Star group so that's not even close to being tru, they can afford everything, so why not some decent artists for parallel tracks! We all know GC and DD are overworked, but come on show us something decent na!

Just some pointers for today!

Two people so much in love forget about their own choices and makes choices to keep the other happy!  Loved the Nok jhoks! 

I loved the phone convo between Maan and Geet, finally Geet opening up her feelings and showing her DD yes she does miss him and wants him near her all the time!  Doesn't matter how old one is mushy talks are very comforting at times!

Scene of the day, dadi and her fake phone call to NE, that was quite cute...both went in silent mode after that!

Loved how Maan had the room decorated for his lady love, all in red, color of hot heated passion!  Also, he put red and white rose on his note!  Tells me they will compromise and listen to each others choices. 

I think Annie will leave file in Rathod's office cause as we all know Maan didnt take it with him and file was on Rathod's desk!  Since its a budget file, Rathod will alter some numbers and there goes KC downfall!  At least this is how I see it!

Maan mentioning SR, hummmm... SR jaldi aana, we are all waiting too!

Turn offs, well that's my first paragraph! 

This is it for today!

Edited by 49erFan - 17 December 2010 at 12:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurishivangi783-RD-Micronpolly23shreya_l-Divine-secretkeeperjyoti06SigmashaliSofnaMeetu_Anupennu

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
dont want to waste this space ... beejee Ouch i really hope i m able to write something tonight ... i really want to LOL

Edited by Arwen... - 16 December 2010 at 8:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783polly23-Divine-jyoti06shaliSigmapennuSofna

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Geet- bani bridezilla!

Edited by -pixie- - 16 December 2010 at 9:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783shreya_lpolly23jyoti06SigmashalipennuSofna

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23shivangi783shreya_lpolly23secretkeeper-Divine-jyoti06shalipennuSofna

Go to top