Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! (Page 144)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Shrada: I know u asked the question to Sun...but i wanna say YES...i feel Dev is still waiting outside Meera's door thinking if he shd go or not ROFLROFLROFL

Pallu: Ahh yes the pink colour! ROFL I don't think he'll ever use it! ROFLROFL....it's always been dark shades for MSK.....neway if Manishaa was the wedding planner...am sure u'll get the pink outfits for Maan..ROFL..lets have hope on Arrjun....LOLLOLLOL maybe he'll bring in the PINK for ya! LOLLOLLOL

An: They already got a horrendous BG score for Arjun n NE...if u had watched yst's scene ROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-cacoethesshonuupalluluvsmaanpennuTaiyosun29

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@Shradha: NES is the path to MG - sort of like a diversion tactic and I still think that is what is sketched and that is how they will play it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethesshonuupalluluvsmaanpennusun29Taiyo

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Silver Poise: His character sketch according to me:
cool, calm, calculated evil mind holding the ace to bring down MSK.

Bang OnThumbs Up I am really looking fwd to see Arjun-MSK clashCool A MEN, if they do not kick out Arjun or just fade his character in oblivion like what they did to other cameosLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-cacoethesshonuupennuTaiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@Caco: I don't think MG against the world is happening anytime soon. Maybe, if Dadi find out Geet is pregnant with Dev's child- we may have some story along those lines then. She definitely has a soft corner for Dev. But then if Dev dies- bhagwan jaane kya hoga phir. Then that track will also die its natural death.

@Jyo: I think you mentioned last night that they had to rush the confrontation because of external influences- what influences were these that made them ruin the climax of the track that they had been building for 6 months? Someone and I mean someone- the channel, PH, Writers should have been able to knock some sense into these influences- unless it was one of these stakeholders- then I do not know what to say!

springspanchjun5cacoethespennushonuusun29Taiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

Jyo: Can we retire the current directors. The Series Director seems to spend max time on FB and chatting to n number of fans or flirting with 'em and the Episode Director seems to lack the savvy and intelligence to make a difference to the execution!! So, guess I am looking for an open position to fit in my engaging self there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Was Nissar online yesterdayROFL...u should hv told me..I wanted to throw few andas on him for  giving us huge dhokaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
he better show what he promised us or else he is dead from FBAngryLOL
And I m getting love letters from the Geet CV people on IF...u know who it isWink

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 December 2010 at 4:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethesshonuuMeetu_Anupennupalluluvsmaansun29Taiyo

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

@jyo.. you are looking for the time being benefit whereas i am looking for the long term benefit.. once the marriage happens viewers will be calm and relaxed that their pyare maaneet are together forever.... and no aandhi toofan can separate them... what will be there to get TRP's after marriage?? again MUs..time being separations and childish nok-jhok will be there...they  are going to show up  their trump card in the first year itself...i tell you..yeh sauda mehnga pade ga.......Ouch

panchjun5-pixie-cacoethespennupalluluvsmaansun29Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Samurai Warrior: Why did they bring NES without laying down a base for her entry. I am still not able to fix her somewhere in this story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-cacoethespalluluvsmaanpennusun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

@an..i am liking the characterization of arjun...as u said calm and calculative..he knows his moves ...he does not panic and he will attack when no ne is expecting with a straight face..........he does not rely on emotions.........

@bri..hello dear...i love ur plot and really hope they can play this scenario.....as jyo asked us once abt geet and arjun HP connection hope there is some connection and hence geet is his achilles heel

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethespennupalluluvsmaanTaiyo

Go to top