#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! - Page 117

Posted: 13 years ago
Enjoy Pennu and Pristine Azure: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Anu: The live-in track would not have been repeat of outhouse.
@Bri- let's say whatever ur saying did happen....but the general TRP audience wont really sit and think about these coz they dont have Devil's Den....and Jyo to always clear out their mind 🀣🀣🀣🀣 people want to see clear picture 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Should we open new den or shift to CC..
πŸ˜•
Royal Satire: First they  target the young audience, and then they give them scenes to fill in the blanks 🀣🀣🀣
@an which strategies did he discuss openly....I have no idea....I felt earlier he was the angry quiet and calculative types and Arjun is the cool quiet, and calculative types....Abt the evil part I dunno...coz he seems to be misinformed...let' wait'n watch

I still feel that dev shud not be killed but punished coz death is a very easy escape for him.....but I think the CVs are planning to make him a martyr at the altar of Maan and Geet's love.....

Next in line for sainthood...Dev!!!!

One more reason they might want Dev to be killed is that family audience wudn't accept a Girl marrying a man with another man's child while he is still alive...Go Figure....πŸ€ͺ....So CVs are surely going to kill Dev
@Jyoti

My answer PleaseeeeeπŸ˜ƒ.........will Munda be DUMB again today....gosh..what will he do in Suhag Rath.......put his usual Gajnii uniform and stare at geet
Lolzzzzzzzzz, people in GEET FB r so funny πŸ˜†
Kavita: They should first kill that NES before killing anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@An- 🀣🀣🀣🀣 maybe they want to test the intelligence of the young audience by fill in the blanks 🀣🀣undefinedundefined i feel like i am back to school 🀣🀣🀣🀣

i think we should move to CCπŸ˜•
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago