Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! (Page 109)

sravs_10 Senior Member
sravs_10
sravs_10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hi GeetaHug...I think its just you and me in the den

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Arrow ki Target?
A man of many words today, but yet a peverted mystery! Until she introduced herself, did he know who he was eyeing through the mirror? Was he attracted to wat he saw? Or is now simply blah but, is going to take advantage of the Ms.Khurana? I like how they r shaping his character... I like mystery! But, is there chemistry? I am not sure, but his voice n poised demeanour sure is sexy!

Mishti Maan is Pheeka Paan
Maan claiming he is meetha n smart?! Waaat?! Yuck n No! Dude I prefer u selfish isphecially about Geet and u r deffo not smart! It took u forever to buy a phone u cheap poptart!

Jokes Apart: the scenes were cute but, there is a growing dearth of innovation n passion... Nissar wake up pretty please! Also, MIA of late is logic... So, many loops need closing that u practically require a knotting session and I am not referring to marriage!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

najchsravs_10winonapolly23JadedMarshP

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hello devils Hug  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10polly23Jaded

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Watching yesterday's epi I was reminded of a couplet we used to say at school:

Red and White
Ready to Fight

Quite liked Arjun-Annie scene but did not get the mirror on one side, glass on the other side - does such mirrors/glasses exist?

Looks like Piyush trims his eyebrows. They looked far too neat and tidy to be natural. May I add better than Annie's?

NM is improving in the acting dept. Hope she maintains it if we have to tolerate her.

Looking forward to seeing what Arjun will do to the great Khuranas.

I hope Maaneet's suhag raat is not in the hideously decorated room. Looked really gaudy and eye striking.

So Munda wants to dress up his kuddi and not dress her down on their SR?! I think he should have said that he will put on the bangles on her the day before the wedding and remove them on their SR. But then I guess munda is planning to win the award for the most chaste bridegroom ever.  

Edited by Opti - 16 December 2010 at 8:16pm

sravs_10polly23Jaded

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hello... You moved 3 pages?ErmmROFL

@Sin: ROFLROFLROFLROFL Sinny my honey you are so phunny! I know you can only handle fake lub so I'll stop the PDA ROFLROFL

So I take it you didn't like NES's stripping act ROFLROFLROFL And BG score OuchROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sravs_10polly23Jaded

sravs_10 Senior Member
sravs_10
sravs_10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

@ Anjana: Why did you change your name to YYZWink...I like you take..its good.

polly23JadedAnjanaYYZ

sandipat Groupbie
sandipat
sandipat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
The below average epi but had to fill the thirstday!(anyone's thirst quenched??)

@Nissar- Wot's happening yaar...kuch karo, it seems even GC & DD are losing interest...who would not?? After seven months of romance they are still repeating the same old scenes...they can perform that even while sleepwalking...

some questions:
1. Wot happened to Dev & Shahsha..we heard both of them are leaving the show but you can't let the loops hang .....you have to close it. why?/

- Shasha has to repay for what she did to Geet esp her vastra haran (otherwise it will be win win situation for those headless self claimed fashionista who are biased towards simple girls and tag them as "Bhenjis") So please put the message across that self respect and self esteem makes woman beautiful than the artificial accessories!.

- Dev, DEV?? where is he??? Please put him behind the bars or show that he has become mental(if he can act) or create an accident and making him vegetable(he can perform very well on that scene)

- Where is Meera and NT-- both are good actors so please continue with them!

- Mention of Vicky, Sammera (MSK has to tell Geet before the wedding, it is better that moon talk) and pammi & her ammi!

Todays' epi...

Some symbolism- Roses (white & RED) combo shows the unconditional love and the peace required between the Maaneet...so hope they solve their nok-jhoks!

Loved the way you clarified Geet's perspective to woo Maan but again Maan outdid her! Loved the two roses which spoke volumes of MSK's love!

Annie & Arjun- Good to see you running the parallel tracks with opposite jodi where Annnie will dominate Arjun! We want to see different type of romance there...
As GC & DD are bored doing the same scene p'lse tell them to do individual coaching to Annie and Arjun regarding their performances!
Annie is improving..I have doubt in Arjun(if a guy can show no emotions seeing a girl strip then what else can we expect) I feel guys in this soap have some abnormal hormones!

Did I hear SR?? If yes, hope you all know the meaning of it ...I am saying so as Maan & Geet both have lost their passion for same. I saw a forehead KISS and was mad(not happy)...I am getting a feeling that MSK is gay(no passion) why a guy talks about moon & stars when he is alone with his girl instead of some action(it is normal to do such thing(hug, kiss) on a relationship(it is abnormal when the couple don't do anything)......why he can't focus below the nose?? I prefer to see him giving her a tight hug from the back....or a kiss on the nape!

Wondering how many days in reel life for wedding? So if u don't have big budget then you can show simple things before the wedding...

1. Want to see MSK taking her to buy wedding ring...where Geet chooses!
2. Dr. Visit is due and we want Dr. to give some hint for SR and its safety.
3. They going for shopping to decorate the room
4. MSK cooking for Geet or taking her to Dhaba...
5. Geet telling MSK what he should wear for the wedding..MSK mocking to her taste!
6. Geet having craving for golguppa and MSK buying filtered water and satisfying her cravings.
7. They rearrange their room.....it is due for last three months..
8. Annie taking Geet to saloon and Geet's ranting to MSK about facial & pedicure in her style...
9. Dadi telling Annie about Dev& NT's crime and Annie respecting Geet more and taking care of her or Annie changing her perspective of life after knowing Geet's past!
Sorry I got carried away…

@ Nissar and the team… please end the loops, bring new ideas! Romance is important but not enough for a serial to go on for days….time has come to hit the panic bottom and brainstorm!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10Jadedpolly23AnjanaYYZ

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey shravs, anj, praju n opti!!

Anj- arjun ka char is kept a mystery and we'd surely like to keep it that way na.. And not given everything - me likes deciphering

Im also thinking- their 'passion' night seems to be fri n sat ;) and after the bickering, make up umm forehead kiss and touches should be with passion- hopefully today n tomorrow would be good in that dept ;)

Opti- i know right! Dress down ki vajaye dress up.. Lolz! I think geet ko hi action lena padega.. Lolz!!

I think such mirrors do exist :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10winonaJadedAnjanaYYZ

Go to top