Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! (Page 108)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Which pics, they all there Zee!

Arre the pics from today's episode which they posted yesterday, all other pics r there, but not Maaneet's pics Ouch

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Arre, how u found them? ShockedLOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

say us 2 besties (fictional characters) stay together and let everyone have their circle of lurrrrveeee ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

AGREED  and circle of lurrrrveee ROFLROFLROFL

I'm not sure either about the technology but I have my fingers crossed Javs

Hope you have a fab time there Hug

byeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaveriaM

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
@Anj; Why u changed ur user name? What is YYZ stand for? Confused
Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Anj is YYZ and am YUL

AnjanaYYZ

Jaded IF-Dazzler
Jaded
Jaded

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
OWWWWW OOOOWWWW MAHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MAAAAAHIIIIIIIIIIIII MAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIII OOOOOOWWWWW OOOOOWWW
My poor poor eyes....you guys torture me first with That Non- exostent Punctured teletubby's supposed sexiness Dead  and then that much red stuff........Holy Freakin crap.....is Maan Possessed by the real house wife of Jersey??? what the f was up that much red.....its sooo painful...i cant even imagine how GC and DD and the poor cameraman shot that scene.......seriously Geet team i must sue you people for ruining my ears first with the shreiking MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHIIIII's sung by the pot head Maahi dudes and then as if that wasnt enough emotional atyachar you had make the punctured teletubby strip.....ewwwwwwwwDeadDead and if that wasnt enough to almost push me over the edge....you have the inside of a freaky cathouse wanna be Bram Strokers Dracula??? Confused i m seriously CONfounded......i mean what the hell are u people planning?? r u tryna kill me ?? virtual death by cliche ugliness Dead

Anyways, loved this miscommunication fight between Maan and Geet....its like they are doing all the wrong things for all the right reasons......very sweet....but very real....real life couples always have these kinda pre wedding jitters....and pre-martial fight...the doubts the excitement, expectations and then disappointment......its like a constant teetering on an emotional edge....... too nervous, too excited...too many expectations from one's self and from your partner.....and then the mounting pressure...you wish to indulge in your day dreams and feels like you so little time rt before the wedding to enjoy it that you just wish to rush ahead without giving each other room to breathe...the eagerness and stress creates a lot of pressure which needs an outlet to burst forth....so many emotions running on constant high ends up in frayed nerves which makes people snappish and irritated.....and thats whats happening to Maan and Geet.....LOLLOL hope they dont get into a fight rt on the day of the wedding....LOL

ARRRRjun....me loved his subtle kameenapan today...i cant even explain but his all knowing smallest smile just remind me of this Evil Smile.......i suddenly have hopes from him to be very conniving and evil.....the way he was being sarcastic with the punctured teletubby was just wonderful......it just made me sooo gleefullLOL.......so i lurrrveee ARRRRRjun....hope the Non Existent punctured Tele tubby was any gd in acting then i would have enjoyed their scene more....anyways Cvs make sure u utilize ARRRRjun and his subtle evilness properly and Give MORON some awesome competition.....me wants him to fall in Like with GITH.....ROFL just to seee Majnu Moron's halaatROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

najchsravs_10winonaAnjanaYYZ

sravs_10 Senior Member
sravs_10
sravs_10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hughi anybody here....

AnjanaYYZ

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a