#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! - Page 106

Posted: 13 years ago

shrada,shonu,pennu🤗

@anu..why sheila ki jawani with straight face🤣
@caco....I agree...the FB page is the reason for the downfall...but have the CVs lost their brains ....If the FB people ask them to jump of a cliff will they do that.....Why don't they stop reading the wall and instead read the discussions in the Discussions thread there...There are many intelligent people there who have great inputs....But they are crazy and are listening to fan base on the wall
Originally posted by rdfan

@Caco- exactly which other show is being run by the viewers ...and its not as if other shows dont get the trp
RD other shows r not on star one yaar😆...look at Uttaran on colors...you cannot even sit for 2 mins watching that show nad it gets trps of 4😆...becuase its the channel which is getting the trps because of its vast reach..compared to that star one has no reach..its other show r getting 0.2 ka trps...its the channel which is responsible for trps...not the content of the show
Royal Satire: Me love chocolate filling so me will forgive you for hurting my heart fillings🤗

To be honest, I have been cribbing about this show ever since me started posting here  🤣and me do not understand chemistry so have no clue if it's waning or shinning bright 🤣. My main grudge is against skipping of important scenes to take the story forward and dropping on us NES, destroying a part of Mann's characterization.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago

@vini.........KR was too fake for me.........and so was her diction and answers....

@shrada ..i agree ..the writers give into mass pressure..but at aome point they need to draw line ....they change characters ,plots based on audience reaction who start screaming even before the track starts........

i agree with caco..the geet FB page should be deactivated
Pooja: She is so dreamy like. 🤪 I felt so scared for her when she was answering questions 🤣🤣 That 15 days one 🤣🤣🤣 N yes, next week's one am waiting 😆 Apparently they announced on the show openly that they r together. 🥺 Okay actually i don't mind their pairing 🤣🤣

Shrada: KR is Kangana Ranaut 🤣🤣 KWK 🤣🤣 It's phun to discuss it 🤣🤣
@Jyo- despite falling apart it can still be the number one on star one in terms of trp .....the other shows are in the dumps atleast this one has the Maaneet adv why not make it count
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

so far whatever they have come up with seems to be the same old thing instead...😆😆😆 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

exactly...i bet they dont even know all these were shown before and they think this looks like a very nice scene...and they show...but the thing is the scenes have already happened and they dont know about it 🤣🤣🤣undefined🤣🤣

the writers have not done their homework...and i guess Nissar and Co aint interested anymo 🤣
@Jyoti...I guess poeple think that starone is only for young audience like teenagers and that's the reason a show like GHSP with great content is suffering....Even Nissar said the same thing in his interview
@Jyoti

😆😆😆...that is true....but tell me..in telly dome...which show CV's or writers dont have this SHORT TERM MEMORY😆😆😆.........it's not just Geet CV's ..but the same problem is will all the CV's.....and this SHORT TERM MEMORY is caused by a mosquito called TRP🤣...

Jaan....so..the CV's want to keep some Masala after marriage ..so they have still not concentrated on NT case track....but after marriage this bomb is to explode....

as i said..CV's have also not shown Arjun and NT speaking about this case thing after office meeting...

also ..they have not shown MSK even thinking slightly about this...so there are great chances that MSK has yet not taken the case back.........he cannot do it without Geet's consent...coz the complain and report was made by Geet..MSK is just her witness.....so only if Geet tell's the cases against NT will be withdrawn..