Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti Hi 🤗

@Pennu...Agree with you...Only the person who has registered the FIR can take it back.....So neither daadi nor maan can do nething without Geet's approval
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

why am i not able to POST😕

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Caco:Thats why new writers need to do thier homework😆..or mayb they hv that in thier mind but just want to complete the marriage first and then get on with the justice track🤔...I feel as lnog as NT is there in the show,Geet's justice track is not over and now u hv Arjun too😆...Mayb they r delaying the justice here so that Arjun can hv his proper foothold in the show and then we might see the court track🤔

@Shreya:We will hv MOTW once we r done with Ladkewala and Ladkiwala Shaadi celebrations..we hv big plans in the forum for it😳
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyo

they are celebrating because of the way it was told...........nothing else😆

what is MOTW ?🤔

Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
But I still feel that Maan shud tell Geet and both of them shud decide not to do nething till the marriage...that wud be more realistic.....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo hun ..did u see SBS🤣🤣 then u will realize why people are celebrating🤣..... they were unecessarily adding ghee to fire😆😆
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
It Should be  HUM for everything from now on and no main aur tum....that's what I feel....and such decisions have to be taken mutually for the HUM to be justified
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zee -- Yes that is Arrrjun..i mean PS...His first show..i used to watch it 😆😆😆

Pen: Hello 🤗 N well i hope u're right. That he didn't want to say anything infront of Dadi maa.  I was wondering if he had already dropped the case without telling Geet.😆  That would have been bad. But now that u mentioned it, it does make sense that Geet shd only be the one to drop charges since she press charges right? I forgot that she signed the papers...😆 But wait, she signed the papers then..but didn't Maan go forward to bail Dev out of jail instead? Then he didn't ask Geet's consent right?

Jyo : I hope she didn't completely forget abt it. I mean yes she wants to be happy now..leading a happy life with Maan....but then where's the fighter in Geet?? She still shd want her justice right?? Coz so far whatever we've been watching...no where did we see Geet gaining justice...with NT n Dev both out on bail...😆 She can be happy with the marriage....m just hoping he actually tells her one day abt this.....i woudn't be surprise if they just leave this "Dropping of charges" against NT as it is 🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

I u see the FB....all GCM's are like " WE LOVE SBS" and all😆😆😆😆......

BTW...what was the happening discussion going on between u and Gou????🤔can u give the HINT NOW😃..

well 😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the way they dealt with dev when truth came out and now NT ...i do not have much hope abt justice coz along the way the story lost its original plot............at one  point even i forgot that geet was pregnant