Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Vini

From one point it better the way it is moving....coz we always wanted Geet to be happy for sometime...as she has always seen pain......
so here as u said until marriage i guess this will be the atmosphere..with a little build up of suspense from Arjun🤔.....

so all this Case and justice drama will be the masala after marriage..with the tadka of Sammy aunt and Vicky
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry to interrupt the discussion but i loved the leg pulling by sbs today.........🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

🤗🤗🤗🤗....I guess u must be having too much of clean up work in MF na😆😆...with the SBS thing😆..

well i never found anything in that news.....it was just about HIT jodies onscreen😆😆😆....and people in FB are celebrating😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

MSK not telling Geet about the case is not right but somewhere I feel even Geet is not interested in this case anymore and want to move on to more pleasant things in her life🤔...mayb thats one reason MSK is not telling anything about the case to Geet right now when she is enjoying all her marriage preparations...😳

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Devils...😊

@Blue...
I think Maan  simply kept quite before Dadi... He don't have any intention to take away the cases against NT....
OK... Dadi said to take back the cases.... but the complaints were given by Geet na.... So she is the one who should sign the papers to take back the cases... Maan was just a witness.. Remember the Day when Dev and NT got arrested...
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: when we having the MOTW..pls main karoon..i will make a post ad put it up..
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but Jyo wasnt this show about GEET'S JUSTIICE?? i guess the CVs forgot their main plot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i really want to see some festivity happening in khurana mansion..as aynee said it does not look like shaadi ka ghar at all..............
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Jyoti

🤗🤗🤗🤗....I guess u must be having too much of clean up work in MF na😆😆...with the SBS thing😆..

well i never found anything in that news.....it was just about HIT jodies onscreen😆😆😆....and people in FB are celebrating😆😆

Anu why celebrating...they only spoke about on-screen jodis na...what was so spl there😕😆....
mchopra thumbnail
@sari: hawwwwwww u still remember..very bad..