Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Sun -- The humraaz scenes itself were already bad. N then they try to do a remake of it 🤣🤣🤣 Total failure. Something was just not right. Also it felt like the first meeting of M n G..They infused their own scene inside again 🤣🤣

Again code words 😆, yeh M and G kaun hai?.......

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@kavita and anu..me too loved GC ka expression in that nok jhok ..and i agree kavita it is fun to see them bantering and gifhting like kids.....

@caco ..pata hai yaar...serial ko news mein rakhna hai toh they have to come up with new ideas everyday..............
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

even i loved the silent fight they were having when dadi pretends to call ayneee

@vini.........they could not and cannot bring M and G magic ever....firs tor last scene...........aynee just was not convincing nor urjun.......
Achcha got it, Maan and Geet 😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Caco, Zee Di, Sun, Blue,

what sun said was Bang on........i too felt that in the fight..we could see more shadow od GC and DD than Maan and Geet🤣🤣🤣...both were superb with the TEETH BIGHT ANGER expression🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....these 2 sure ROCK in what ever they do🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and SBS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...FB GCM's are already in celebration mod🤣🤣🤣.......they are celebrating SBS news🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THIS IS GEET😊

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@panchjun (i forgot ur name :P) me love what u said...GEET IS LIKE THE PHOENIX 👍🏼

@Blue- yes they are showing remake of Maan and Geet 🤣🤣🤣🤣undefined only with ZERO CHEMISTRY here 🤣🤣🤣 and we might get a remix version of MAHIIIIIII coz the BG score used was B GRADE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also tripping and catching and coz Annie dont use a dupatta it might be neck scarves or her dresses getting torn 🤣🤣🤣

A special hug for SBS 🤗🤣

Even I felt it's much GC than Maan in the fight scene, especially when he laughed and said to daadi mazak tha...........

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ress gotta go.. ill stalk if possible..

honewaale saas is making a visit..😛😆
😛
cya all.. TC..🤗

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Sun & Blue: I find it lame try with Humrazz copy. but repeating their own scene was lamest😆

@ Zee: M= Maan, G=Geet

@ Anu:🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 a spcl HUG🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗