Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Win, Sin, Polly and everyone else

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Naj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  MSK has Narcissistic Personality disorder telling u,  He himself thinks superior to everyone.  Always saying Main hi boss hoo haan   so Couldn't take geet's choice of card or flower  and also has OCD  Geet Obssesed.   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
@ Praju I know  how will be felling when House maid dont' come to work😭,  I had to help my mom when it used to happen,  take care bye

@ Mallika113  I think Maan passion was crashed when the Elevator crashed down😭. this show loose all the magic after the Engagement fisco.  But i still have hope so watch it. πŸ˜†

@ ANu hello πŸ€—

najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Polly Moron Maan has way too many problems I tell you...first of all he is a stalker...then his big ego and superiority complex, but I think behind all this lies the deep dark issues of being abandoned from an early age...I think his mom left him, and then Sameera happened and that's why he has been shown to be aloof and a misogynist at the beginning of this show.  And he's still afraid that Geet might leave him too. 

It's a theory. 

@ Hi Anu and bye Win
Edited by najch - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wedding Gift for Geet to Maan:
- Years supply of  psychotherapy

Maan's wedding Gift to Geet:
- A self help manual🀣 πŸ€£ or Dev's naya number.... its not like Maan's is going to teach her😈
polly23 thumbnail
Naj
Fantastic theory,  β­οΈπŸ‘I hope CVs are following something like that,     yes we can figure out that he was abandoned and he has reason for it.  Isn't it high time he tells everything to Geet, what haappend to his past life.   I think that will help Geet to understand more better.  She will understand what is provoking his arrogant behavior.  Hope CVs plan out  some mature conversation between them.  Yes people fight it's human's nature but they don't do that all the time nor they do Meetta Bathe all the time.  Most of the couple do talk about their problems with each.   Because this shows starts with some reality so i want some real elements planted in this show in future

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
ANj that will be best gifts ever Maan's Psychotherapy from geet
polly23 thumbnail
@ All Bye good night

@ Naj it was nice talking to uπŸ€—

najch thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Polly I think it's too painful for Maan to talk about his past, he believes that makes him vulnerable, and he wants to give the appearance of being the strong, alpha male type...that's why he's not sharing his weaknesses even with Geet. 

Polly it was nice talking to you as well!  Bye πŸ€—.
Edited by najch - 13 years ago
sravs_10 thumbnail
πŸ€— HI Naj,

I am sravanthi, you can call me sravs...

@ Polly- Bye ...goodnite

@ All: i was actually watching geet  US episode...in which NT was thrown out of KC...Good acting by NT and DD..even though some BD usage...i like it...