#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT! - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

is jyo around??? i need to talk to her urgently....

Haan tell me kya hua😕... is it happening😲😲Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@Marsh do u kwn wat wen they put the camera on the bed whcih was all decorated the 1st think tht came to my mind was Bedrock🤣🤣I bet he did and he probably did demo with dummies too coz he is nervouss coz he knws tht Geet has alreayd been there done tht but he hasn't unless he has practise with Sam aunty then there is equality🤣🤣

@jyo,gauri...bomb blast karke math gayab hona🤣
@Jyo.. n G... aab kya hua 🤔 Anwesa asking for more striptime yah Urjun demanding more spikey hair 🤣
Originally posted by jyoti06

Haan tell me kya hua😕... is it happening😲😲

no no it din happen tonight.....lets c if it happens tomorrow..... i wanted to talk something else.... u know i think what we discussed that day is happening... the setting is all there,.... wait i cant talk in codes like this.... will PM u.....
Hello Jyoti, Caco, swati, shali, sun, Arwen, Meg, all those I have missed and the stalking ones too🤗🤗

Have come here after  a week, perhaps more than a week. So how's everyone doing?
Watched the previous week's episodes today in one go and yeah, this week's too. Cute little Maaneet fights😊 Finally Maan has gifted his GITH something, that too the much awaited cell phone🤣🤣 
I am still not liking Annie. Also, her voice is too shrilly. Daadi seems to be enjoying the wedding preparations a lot😆 

@Caco-I just love reading your takes. 
They are simply awesome!

@ All Munda mentioning SR just tells me he is hinting to Geet at how restless he is getting, he is fully loaded and ready to release! 😉
Sun: I think bomb blast to ho gaya!🤣
@ Jyoti: Gouri

Not again... u 2........Secret keepers 😃

jyoti...u were telling about plesent surprize during marriage na...🤔.....u never gave HINT on that jaan😃...plzz...tell us Nowwww😡😆
One lil query Don't you take clothes and jewelleries off during SR then why is Munda goin opposite why does he wanna make her wear it🤔