Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I was just looking at 2-3weeks episode and thinking what r the positive and negative elements of this show at present🤔

Here is What I think...

Positive Elements
  • Maaneet chemistry😳
  • Positivity that the show delivers(A viewer will never get headache watching this daily soap after your whole day's work😆)
  • Strong Lead actors👏

Negative Elements which CVs need to work on

• Storytelling(flow..consistency..technical aspects..parallel tracks..Screenplay..all included..at the moment its fluctuating and need to b consistent)
  • Repitative Scenes
  • Execution(Its fluctuating..sometimes very good ..sometimes crap...need more consistency in this department)

If CVs can get rid of these negative elements and turn them into positive ones...I don't think Viewers will hv any complain🤔...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for the welcome...I'm feeling weirdly formal now..maybe my  🤓 theory days are back...😆 No wonder stopped cracking my stupid jokes also...😆

Tanu..my bro and bhabhi have Maaneet love story..bro is agressive and bhabhi is sweet..and keeps on telling him..'why are you so harsh?' 🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shali cudn't agree more 😃!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: an12345678

Royal Satire: Why you making Vicky run naked? 🤣🤣🤣 No wonder he is cooling his heels in some mental asylum ... 🤣🤣🤣

Well given the Pengu tribes warm furry lubbbbbbb for him... we guess he wont need anything to wear..😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Flinstone: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ROCKing is also a part of it.... BUT he didn't want to scare the poor kudie by leading with that convo. So he started with the bangles. And maybe.....he made a list of what to do.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want Geet to circle one of the items and write....been there done that 🥱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

why would munda want to show geet already the bangles he is going to make ehr wear on their suhaag raat..what happened abt suprise element..........and who puts bangles on suhaag raat..is not the raat meant for removing stuff🤔..or is he going to spend the night putting the stuff then removing it..........and i meant only the jewellery....all you devil minds😆
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe he wants to put on the bangles and then you know....😳 🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jyoti:

👏👏👏👏👏...well said jaan👏🤗
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
heya DEVILS🤗 u ppl r REAL devils. m mising u since m restricted to move frm bed😭 its only 2 months nd u made my halat this much bad😕 now temme quickly shud I watch tomorow's morn show. I got permission for 15 mins frm family to sit here now😭
Chillax people Maan's only gifting Geet those bangles on their SR night, so he could break them and  show her for once and for all  that he's DA MAN 😉🤣

OK this is no joke, they obviously can't show Maan's passion in any other x-rated way as it's a prime time show, so the the bangles will fulfil that purpose me thinks 🤓

Off to watch Part 2 *runs off again*