Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Caco: I said the same thing a couple of pages ago...they should go for pink every time!😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Did anybody realise that aaj kal the CVs r trying to convince us that MSK is not kanjoos, with the cell phones, the room's make over and bangles 🤣
Originally posted by: shonuu

Ur-jun to Un-vesha

Haha 🤣

Shonnu, from where u bring all these lines? 🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Shonu u r on a roll🤣 I will keep ur PM forvever with me😳 Gonna fwd to all my frnds😆😆

Chalo time to give some time to my new Sasural😉😳 bye all!!! have fun!

mchopra thumbnail
@anamika: yaar me gonna do my take i will exaplin abt bangles in Deatil..
@zee: bangles toh pehni hot hain..and me damn angry over those bangles..
Originally posted by: Arwen...

NES - Non-existent sister

NEB - non-existent brother

NEC -(if i inclined to use for them 😆) Non-existent chemistry 🤣🤣🤣 it was very evident tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Koi mujhe samjhae yeh codes ka matlab kya hai? 😕
bDgT thumbnail
@Pallu: Give him a chance baby, he will take it for sure 🤣🤣

@Suj: Thanks sweetiepie 🤗
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@zee.. where there is a hatred..there are hatred expressing icons and gifs😃
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all Today's epi was nice....except for NEB and NES (as An wud say) part....!!! What I really liked was Geet's enthusiasm for her marriage....I know she's a full-on positive girl....but having burnt ur fingers once before...you kind of feel apprehensive abt everything related to Marriage!!!

But I liked her participating actively in the card selection, clothes selection and even her interest to do the arrangements for her marriage....This is the kind of positivity that the show used exude before and slowly now I'm feeling *fingers crossed* its getting back on track!!!

How many other serials would show the leading lady taking decision for herself before marriage ...when they say marriage all they show is the Girl being coy ad shy or being too OTT!!!

This is where GHSP is different and that's why I'm still addicted to it...hope the cvs continue in the same positive in the future too

Sorry for blabbering on...felt like sharing with you guys!!!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey my Giants twin!  Arjun can't act period!  First thing they need to clean him up...ewwwwwwwwwww he is one slime ball!  Fix his hair and send him to some acting school!  Everyone says Star one has limited budget, but Star one is backed by Star group so that's not even close to being tru, they can afford everything, so why not some decent artists for parallel tracks! We all know GC and DD are overworked, but come on show us something decent na!