Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Today if I forget the Arjun-Anvesha scene then I enjoyed the episode especially the wedding card fight since it reminded me of my own pre-wedding days when I used to hv similar fights with my fiance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....There was not much to Analyse today sinse these r suppose to b entertaining episodes and all viewers can do is to sit and enjoy them without taking any tension😃....

Things I loved Today...

• The way MSK's face glows up when Geet calls him on his mobile😳;He can leave any important meeting or work just to make sure that he can be with his Gith and thats what we saw today in the starting scene..one phone call and MSK forgets all about Annie and rushes back to meet his Gith😆😛;So can we say Geet is MSK's weakness in this case ??🤔..Nope...MSK's weakness is his own beliefs that he can conquer the world and do multitasking😃..
  • Maaneet nok-jhok over red vs white flower scene was cute😳;These type of situations r very common between couples before marriage where both try to make each other happy by purchasing stuffs of each other's choice but in this process they end up fighting or arguing with each other😆😆😳..
  • Loved the way MSK showed his instant love and concern for Geet when she trips and was about to fall👍🏼;The way he kept his hand over her stomach was a good directional touch⭐️⭐️;GC-DD were very good with their silent acting in this scene👏👏
  • Wedding card fight scene was the best today🤣;Even though I will say both the cards which were choosen by them were all cheap quality😡;Dadi too proved that they are not Khuranas but their surname is Kanjoos by getting those cheap quality shaadi cards🤣;Here again loved the way both were fighting like kids and when Dadi was all set to tell Annie that marriage is cancelled,they quickly did the damage control together only to go back to bickering again later🤣🤣🤣🤣;GC-DD both had a terrific comic timing in this scene👏👏;Loved their expressions when Dadi says that ok fine marriage is cancelled😆😆😆;
  • In both flower and card scene,CVs hv shown that both r trying to adapt each other's likings...Geet trying to select everything in white while MSK is going for red...this is future indication that after marriage both will keep each other's happiness ahead of their own happiness👏😳
  • Last scene where MSK presents both red and white rose to Geet  and also decorates her room with red colour curtains was a good symbolic scene depicting passion and love😳;As far as I hv seen Nissar's direction..he always hv shown the use of white colour for pure love and red colour for pure passion..so a combo of two can only mean passionate love😉😳😳;Also precap looks interesting and the forehead kiss is also real and I can say by far the best real kiss in this show🤔😆;But  I hope MSK goes beyond these fatherly forehead kisses now and gets some more passionate by giving Geet a cheek or a neck kiss😳...is that too much to ask for😳...Chalo at least for the first time MSK says the word "Suhaagraat" from his mouth which is a big relief🤣,..CVs its high time ,u show us some passion between them now😳..
  • Last but not the least ,I will hv to admit that this is one rare serial where the female lead is shown so excited about her own marriage that she has no inhibition in selecting her own marriage card and planning her own marriage sitting with her in-laws and future hubby😛...Very rare sight in other daily soaps😊;This is one reason ,time and again I hv said that Geet's character by far is one of the strongest female lead character I hv ever witnessed on small screen👍🏼...

Turn-Offs for today
  • Annie-Arjun Humraaz type carbon-copy mirror scene🥱..Not at all impressive and there was absolutely zero chemistry between the two👎🏼;Also not very impressed with Arjun;s act either😳;I hate to say this but in that scene Nikunj was better😆;As a  overall scene,it was a big letdown for me👎🏼;We hv already witnessed many such Maaneet encounters before..so doing the same with Arjun-Anvesha does not make any sense😕;CVs this cliched love-story will not work...so plss show us some Arjun vs MSK clashes and not this silly love track..
  • Phone chat between MSK and Geet was quite lame and it looked as if two college kids r hving their first mushy-mushy talk ever on phone😳;In fact the scene reminded me of that Ashok Kumar song "Mere piya gaye rangoon...aur waha se laye telephone..kyunki tumhari yaad sataati hai....."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...CVs remember this is 2010 and not 1947 era🤣🤣🤣🤣...
  • Once again I repeat Nok-Jhoks r fine..but plss bring some more passion in those scenes...Maaneet's passionate chemistry is their USP...So don't kill it😳..Precap looks promosing..hopefully tomorrow's episode will show us that passion😳..
  • The fact that Dadi had taken back all charges against NT is an important issue which needs to b told to Geet...So CVs plss make sure MSK tells this to Geet on time before there is another Misunderstanding because of this😳...its weird how MSK din't even bother telling Geet about such a big thing...it can b told later on after marriage but she has every right to know it😊

My Episode Rating:8/10...If I ignore the Arjun-Annie scenes,I will say I enjoyed today's episode especially the wedding card fight..it was very well directed👍🏼..overall an entertaining episode😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
r ......from phone what happened to my comp

Today the take is abt NE Chemistry
cause their very existence is a mystery
She checked dress
He wanted to caress
She was setting her hair
he knew the damage was beyond repair
She blew to herself a kiss
His heart said aloud she is my miss
Then she walked in
She was mad that it was him
She realized he saw
He said the sight was tempting and the feeling inside kinda raw
Thus began their tussle
to prove who has a stronger muscle
In the end she held his hand ,he said u need no excuse
this blew her already blown fuse
I saw no chemistry physics or biology
they both need a course in love-ology
Their romance
stands no chance

If this track continues this way
Trps will never come their way
Hopefully that will make the char's go away😆
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RED RED RED RED!

I LOVE IT

THANK U CREATIVES FOR CREATING HUNGAMA OVER RED!

Arjun can't act period!  First thing they need to clean him up...ewwwwwwwwwww he is one slime ball!  Fix his hair and send him to some acting school!  Everyone says Star one has limited budget, but Star one is backed by Star group so that's not even close to being tru, they can afford everything, so why not some decent artists for parallel tracks! We all know GC and DD are overworked, but come on show us something decent na!

Just some pointers for today!

Two people so much in love forget about their own choices and makes choices to keep the other happy!  Loved the Nok jhoks! 

I loved the phone convo between Maan and Geet, finally Geet opening up her feelings and showing her DD yes she does miss him and wants him near her all the time!  Doesn't matter how old one is mushy talks are very comforting at times!

Scene of the day, dadi and her fake phone call to NE, that was quite cute...both went in silent mode after that!

Loved how Maan had the room decorated for his lady love, all in red, color of hot heated passion!  Also, he put red and white rose on his note!  Tells me they will compromise and listen to each others choices. 

I think Annie will leave file in Rathod's office cause as we all know Maan didnt take it with him and file was on Rathod's desk!  Since its a budget file, Rathod will alter some numbers and there goes KC downfall!  At least this is how I see it!

Maan mentioning SR, hummmm... SR jaldi aana, we are all waiting too!

Turn offs, well that's my first paragraph! 

This is it for today!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont want to waste this space ... beejee i really hope i m able to write something tonight ... i really want to 😆
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geet- bani bridezilla!Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Shouldn't have reserved today. The episode was entertaining, but don't have much to write.
  • Nok-Jhok was done better today. At least we get to see the good intent behind the bickerings. Both of them are trying to please the other. Sweeeet. 😳
  • Them holding her tummy together was awww... 😳 By the way, it was the first time that Geet showed any signs of being concerned about the baby while tripping. 😆 😆
  • "No shaadi game" by dadi ma was well done. That part had be laughing out loud! Especially the way Maneet were fighting silently while Dadi Ma was faking phone conversation with Annie. 🤣🤣
  • I had heard good things about Piyush' acting prowess in the den, but till now I am disappointed. Nor is he looking impressive. I am actually finding Nikunj's acting and looks better. Andhon mein kaana raja!!
  • Looks like after an overdose of nok-jhonk, some romance will be back tomorrow. Phew! But expecting a rehash of scenes. Not keeping hopes high. 😳

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
----------------
 W*H was tht seducing BG used for Err-Jun nd Un-veshaa🤣
-She wearss Cheap maal which can be torn off so easilyy..She is not MSK's sister Humara Maan wears the BEST for hhimself but gifts the Cheapp🤣

-And the Humraaz scene err Noo Comment

-"Hi I am annie mein Apne BHAI ki shaadi ke liye planning....."Apne Bhaii wat does she think her bhai is SRK tht he will knw😆Thankuu for putting sum understanding in her bheja 3 TIMES he said the same thing but she does NOT understand huh she is NOT msk's sisterr..MSK himself confessed he is very intelligent and there are some invisible fans of hsi intelligence too😆..but Un-vesha is nott...

-I hate hit miss gamess..😡

-Boliyee GITH😆Meethi Meethi Baateen Yeah RIGHT..this is perfect when geet said previously in kuch toh hua hai sequence tht " I will keep talking and you will just stand there saying hmm ha hmm haa" and kurri tries to bring him on Zameenn😆

-And theree Kurri u r doing big Nuksaan of his buziness he came to get the budget file and he has a video conference with Mr.Ajit todayy but ur Bulava made him run to you for an important miting huh KC paani mein jaa rahaaa haii..

-The way Errr-jun was rolling his eyes wen Un-vesha realised tht she did her stripping buziness in front of tht mirrorr🤣🤣

-OH Helooo MADAM One way mirrors are not for gals to do stripping in fornt of it and then go nd blame the bholaa bhaalaa err-jun who surprisingly found it temptingg

-Ok on one side he was very striaght-forward in telling her the sole purpose of the one-way mirror then on the other hand he suddenly bcumss a despoo such a perv

Nikunj was a bit overreacting theree by screamingg TUM and the hand actions...She is trying to improve but she needs to work on her modulationn instead of screaming the noise bursts my speakerss...

-Roses ka Confusion-

U nd Me, Me and You
 Kabhi Hona Nahin
Because All I want is
Your Khushii😃

So MSK didn't knw she was purchasing those coz he likes it hmmm I don't think he is tht Naadaan...😆

tht bacha party wid phool were the same tapori ones on railway station😆

-And when she was abt to fall he catchess her aww Loved tht and I always love his GITHs..Loved the Concernn there😳and both holding the tummy together😳😃

-and here we go again Hey BHAGUUU Inka abhi yeh haal toh shaadi ke baad

-You want Ek Dusre ki Khushi😃
BUt then we will end up doing Khud khushii

-Ok Finally they stop their Fightss..Aisi Choti Choti baatein to GHSP mein hoti hi rehti hai..😆

-Precap-Mundaa planning tht he will make her wear bangles during SR but don't you take stuff off during Normal SRs..woah Munda is already thinking of all the actions he is gonna perform wondering whether he has practiced it with Dummies too🤣

Ahhh it started snowing heree as soon as the episode started! Symbolism Queens Can u plz explain the symbolism here😕😆

New VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ0bG1nozgE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I liked today's Maaneet's scene, the episode was good coz of their scenes, I can't tolerate Annie, she is too much.......

But I feel it's enough of forhead kiss, there should be much passionate moments, he never even kissed her on cheeks or neck, what the hell, they seem like school bachchi.........

I want to see her too kissing Maan on his cheeks 😳

Their fight was funny, they r fighting for eachother, not for their own 😆

I have not much to say, I would give today's episode 8/10, can't be more coz of Annie's weirdo scenes 😡🤢

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nissar, CVs, Barry, friends et al, a fairly good mid-week episode.

We have continuation from yesterday…hmmm…I like how GHSP has been consistent in the past few days on showing continuity in the epi.

So Maan is still upset abt the mobile…loved the way he keeps turning around to look at Geet….as if to underscore that he is still mad at her…n oh btw does she see it ? Of course, Maan, Geet's already feeling guilty about it….can't u tell ?

NE's strip-tease :)
---------------------
I must say, she does it with much more pizzazz than Dev. I for one will never trust a mirror in passing again…LOL ! U never know who's watching on the other side ! I actually liked this scene. NE did well…n so did Arjun…I mean which hot blooded male wouldn't. But Arjun, keep an eye on those emotions….come out of the deep freeze. You hv the resources …. Utilize them.

Loyal big bro drops by to bring along the forgotten file.

NE meets Arjun…recognition dawns. Oye Arjun, enuff with the saaf saaf labzon mein samjhana….Barry ki hoye ? Cat got NE's tongue. Either you or Arjun were lost for words…U made Arjun say the same thing 3 times !!! My poor brain can't handle it.

A funny thing happened to MSK on his way to the MDs office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet ! calling on her new mobile. Liked the convo. Maan chala apni Ms HP se milne…file de gaya Arjun ki secy ko.

For a minute there, did Arjun misinterpret NE's hesitation to leave ? Nah !!

So she storms back into his office to confront him about the mirror. Don't blame her. But NE, the hand gestures need to be refined. And while u r at it…also work on increasing the facial expressions bank….so u will have to rely less on the glowering.

I heaved a sigh of relief when NE picked up both the files, especially Maan's project file. Just hope Arjun doesn't waylay her on the way and NE forgets it again.

Liked the BG score. So Arjun what's going on in that mind of yours. Pursue NE as a potential GF imaane-aitbaare or manipulate her ? Me thinks, we need Geetu's heart vs brain convo…this time for Arjun.

Waise, I think there is a lot of potential in the NE-Arjun track. NE has improved a lot since her OTT entry. Arjun seems to have a good screen presence. So CVs how are you going to use this thread – positively or negatively. Chemistry needs to be worked on.

What's ur fav color – red or white ?
-------------------------------------------
So now Geet wants to get something for Maan in return for the mobile. What is a better way to say it than with flowers. Again a very nice justification…if u can start drinking tea I can buy white roses.

Baby makes its presence felt….so chill mom n dad…quit arguing. Par nahi.

Back at the mansion continuing the flower tiff…now its on to choosing a wedding card.

Each has their own way of choosing their card. Geet, very openly going thru them and selecting a red one. Maan, forcing himself not to select one but still staring at his fav colored card…..LOL ! Oh, I loved Maan's expression.

Off with the wedding…Dadi is enjoying it. These 2 UDPs better smarten up…LOL…I think they do…the way they gang up together…mazaak kar rahe the dadima ! Maan pips her at the post this time with the card. But Dadi ….

Back @ the maika
-------------------
Poor Geet, she has good intentions at heart u know. But so does Maan.

Geet walks into her room, decorated with red, flowing curtains, a freshly made bed with new, red sheets n cover … a symbol of Maan's love … a symbol of his passion ? Hint, hint Nissar. Geet is touched by the letter on her desk from Maan. Loved the symbolism of the 2 roses – one white, one red – purity & simplicity, love & passion…united.

Precap – Has some good dialogues…looks like Barry is going to make us happy tomorrow. Besides, Maan mentioned SR ?!!!! Oh the collective imagination is soaring new heights :))))

Nissar, CVs, Barry – a good mid-week epi …showing all the common tiffs an engaged couple goes thru prior to shaadi…but now we want to see once again the old Maaneet chemistry burning up our screens. Take it up a notch !

Gurmeet, Drashti – V nicely showing the pre-wedding nok-jhoks…very natural. Luv it.
Arjun-NE – Good job …crank up the expressions a bit … good potential in the romance
Nissar, CVs, Barry – didn't find any noticeable slip-ups but yeh dil maange more in terms of storyline, Maaneet chemistry, moving the story forward....punishing Dev and Sasha ... ending this year on a happy note…and ringing in the new year with Maaneet as a married couple.Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reeeeeee-serve!😆

-EDIT

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRJUN & NE ---- Acting wise was bad. I thought Pikunj was improving last week but Today she went back to square one. Those shocked expressions (?) N then enlarging her eyes bigger n bigger. Followed by the exit out of Arjun's cabin. TOTAL Awkardness! Wasn't flowing at all.

So based on what i saw, has Arjun already fallen for NE?? Just by seeing her tidy herself up thru the mirror?? Was that an indication to prove to us, that YES NE is Maan's sister? (The half striping) 🤣 NOT required at all! Scene was bad in Humraaz itself n then u guys decide to do a remake of it!  BG music for them was freaky. It felt like Arjun was a pervert having wrong intentions with that BG score. 😆😆😆 Maybe he did have them?

Their encounter reminded me of M n G's first meeting in Delhi. Hence i suppose the scene didn't gel well with me coz we've already seen it before n the FIRST ones are always better!

RED n WHITE ---- Didn't quite like the roses scene. BUT the invitation cards took it all! Perfect comic timing GC n DD! Loved how they were bickering when Dadi Maa was on the phone. I love this part esp.

I think two-three days of nok jhok between MG is enough already. They can't be silly n childish all the time. Hoping for Maan to bring up the dropping of charges on NT issue to Geet soon. I hope he hasn't gone ahead n already dropped charges against NT! That would be BAD! He HAS to seek Geet's consent first!

One more thing i love : The fact that both of them wanted to choose the other's fav colour. It was nice. But didn't they realise it during the rose scene already? Why did it happen again for the invitation cards?

So now Geet's problem is Maan never lets her do what she wants. Wasn't that the problem yst already? So they drag such unnecessary issues for days but REAL ones, like the gaining of justice by Geet, was done in a matter of two days? 😆

Overall, loved the second half better! Invitation cards scene was THE BEST! Fab acting as always!

I still don't like Dadi maa. I think she's one conniving lady! Two days back, she mentioned abt Geet being part of her family. I didn't buy that sentence one bit at all. Still feel she's only n ONLY doing this for Maan's happiness.

Dadi Maa's happiness = Maan's happiness = Geet's happiness.

If lets say, the next day MSK decides to not marry Geet (over some random reason) she'll be the first one in line to support decision. I don't think she'll question Maan's doings.

Ahh post became so serious. ROFLROFLROFL 

Will end of with, Arrrrjun RaTOAD ROFLROFL n NE you guys r a couple match made in HAIRven ROFLROFLROFL

-----------------

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago