Jay-Ragini are not offscreen couple!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Many people have posted that they would love it if Jay and Ragini would be together offscreen as well as onscreen but i just really disagree with it! I am sorry but Ragini and Jay dont look cute together! Its suhana and Ishaan who looks cute together! so there's a big difference in Suhana and Ragini and in Jay and Ishaan! They are just a onscrenn couple!! they wont look cute in real!! its not always that the couples on screen gets together off screen too!..Suhana and ishaan are the characters which look cute together! but Ragini and Jay are different people..very different..they wont make a really nice couple even though i know Ragini is a bit like Suhana! i mean like bubbly but ragini in real life is very responsible and matured! and Jay in real life is very different from Ishaan!! Trust me they wont be a perfect match in real life! 
They look cute onscreen but offscreen .....NO....but everyone has their own choices ..but i just wanted to clear it that JAY AND RAGINI ARE NOTOFFSCREEN COUPLE! 
This was for those who thinks that Jay and Ragini are together offscreen! It was just to clear the rumors arround..😳😳
Aray not only I agree 100% but also would like to add that God forbid even if it happens ( yeah and the pigs would fly and I would be the president of PRADA) I would personally come to India and kidnap  Ragini and wont let her go until she signs that she is not going to have any other relationship then a co star, no offence to Jay he could find somebody to suit him better.
Originally posted by venture

Aray not only I agree 100% but also would like to add that God forbid even if it happens ( yeah and the pigs would fly and I would be the president of PRADA) I would personally come to India and kidnap  Ragini and wont let her go until she signs that she is not going to have any other relationship then a co star, no offence to Jay he could find somebody to suit him better.

haha OMG You're soooo funny🀣
did people think they were dating??πŸ€”

I actually think they look cute😳...but not romantically....as friends....and I highly doubt that they will be anything more than friends...its not in their nature of their relationship

from their interviews in SBS and what not they dont strike as a romantic couple at all......and they've admited to their relationship being "college friends"

so I doubt that they will be together in real life...but hey if they do in the future...good for them...if Ragi pie's happy then I'm happy
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

did people think they were dating??πŸ€”

Nope ...They said...they should marry🀣
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Nope ...They said...they should marry🀣
😲 kisne kaha?😲

I mean if they were really dating then lage raho....but I wouldnt go so far of marriage.....dude I wouldnt even think that about Harshad-Anurpiya..and you know how crazy I am for them
Originally posted by venture

πŸ€£πŸ€£U know i will do the same
well said
I totally agree with you! ragini is too bubbly for jay and they would not look good together off screen!! the characters they play make them look good, but i  do not think they will be compatible with each other. Both of them are of different far fetched personalities. but i can see them as good friends though. But ragini did look good with aamir. But he is compatible and looks good with sanjeeda. I think Ragini has a good rapport and relationships with her co-stars and I think she can continue with these friendships even after the show is over!
You mean people actually thought they were dating???!!!πŸ˜•
I also don't want jay ragini as a off screne couple because muze lagta hai Ragini Jay se bara hai....jay ekdam bachee jaisa hai or ragini ko πŸ˜†jay ki bari sister lagte hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†