India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jay-Ragini are not offscreen couple!!

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Many people have posted that they would love it if Jay and Ragini would be together offscreen as well as onscreen but i just really disagree with it! I am sorry but Ragini and Jay dont look cute together! Its suhana and Ishaan who looks cute together! so there's a big difference in Suhana and Ragini and in Jay and Ishaan! They are just a onscrenn couple!! they wont look cute in real!! its not always that the couples on screen gets together off screen too!..Suhana and ishaan are the characters which look cute together! but Ragini and Jay are different people..very different..they wont make a really nice couple even though i know Ragini is a bit like Suhana! i mean like bubbly but ragini in real life is very responsible and matured! and Jay in real life is very different from Ishaan!! Trust me they wont be a perfect match in real life! 
They look cute onscreen but offscreen .....NO....but everyone has their own choices ..but i just wanted to clear it that JAY AND RAGINI ARE NOTOFFSCREEN COUPLE! 
This was for those who thinks that Jay and Ragini are together offscreen! It was just to clear the rumors arround..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.416905sweetymolrose-girlm001Sinha18

kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i agree
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Aray not only I agree 100% but also would like to add that God forbid even if it happens ( yeah and the pigs would fly and I would be the president of PRADA) I would personally come to India and kidnap  Ragini and wont let her go until she signs that she is not going to have any other relationship then a co star, no offence to Jay he could find somebody to suit him better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Shehreen_27Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Aray not only I agree 100% but also would like to add that God forbid even if it happens ( yeah and the pigs would fly and I would be the president of PRADA) I would personally come to India and kidnap  Ragini and wont let her go until she signs that she is not going to have any other relationship then a co star, no offence to Jay he could find somebody to suit him better.

haha OMG You're soooo funnyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
did people think they were dating??Ermm

I actually think they look cuteEmbarrassed...but not romantically....as friends....and I highly doubt that they will be anything more than friends...its not in their nature of their relationship

from their interviews in SBS and what not they dont strike as a romantic couple at all......and they've admited to their relationship being "college friends"

so I doubt that they will be together in real life...but hey if they do in the future...good for them...if Ragi pie's happy then I'm happyApprove

Edited by Tani91 - 16 December 2010 at 4:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Shehreen_27Sinha18YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Tani91

did people think they were dating??Ermm

Nope ...They said...they should marryROFL
Shocked kisne kaha?Shocked

I mean if they were really dating then lage raho....but I wouldnt go so far of marriage.....dude I wouldnt even think that about Harshad-Anurpiya..and you know how crazy I am for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.YusBee

.Nish. Senior Member
.Nish.
.Nish.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

ROFLROFLU know i will do the same
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Go to top