Chingaari
Chingaari

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22purva

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
If only she could have aimed a little bit more to the right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kyellowflower

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
LOL. I think usne jaan bhooj kay Ashmit ko nahi mara cuz that would have been hitting another contestant and an offence. But it is scary how serious she is about her shoes. lol. But then she's also right that usne Ashmit ke kapre dhoay and all or vo uske joote nahi saaf kerna chahta. Dunno why but mujhe hassi aa rahi hai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXzanish_kyellowflower-shabz-purva

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
wow...........she washed ashmit clothes for 2 months......what a user this ashmit is......i think he is the smatest in the house.....he used sara and veena.....hes here to win......no doubt.
how stupid are the girls.....veena needs to build up her self esteem.....u dont wait hand and foot on a guy....especially when there is no relationship.

zanish_kyellowflowerpurva

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Wow.... I feel Veena is in love............ maine 2 mahine tumahre kapde dhoye aur tum mera jhute nahi utha sakte..............

What ticks her off is when ASSS$HIT says its not his work to keep the shoes................... then she felt hurt and in an outburst she throws her shoe and gets all dramatic........... she didnt intend to hurt ASSS$HIT physically, she wanted to release her anger........

Maine bhi ek mahine mere pati ke kapde dhoye the kabhi (shadi ke baad not like Veena.... lol) tab humare pas washing machine nahi tha...............  I can feel her pain............... haath kharab ho jate hai.......... too much physical stress.............. 

Why dont BB house have Washing machine???? Isnt it a necessity......

zanish_kamy22-shabz-

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Wow.... I feel Veena is in love............ maine 2 mahine tumahre kapde dhoye aur tum mera jhute nahi utha sakte..............

What ticks her off is when ASSS$HIT says its not his work to keep the shoes................... then she felt hurt and in an outburst she throws her shoe and gets all dramatic........... she didnt intend to hurt ASSS$HIT physically, she wanted to release her anger........

Maine bhi ek mahine mere pati ke kapde dhoye the kabhi (shadi ke baad not like Veena.... lol) tab humare pas washing machine nahi tha...............  I can feel her pain............... haath kharab ho jate hai.......... too much physical stress.............. 

Why dont BB house have Washing machine???? Isnt it a necessity......
i didnt know u were a woman.....anyways....i agree with veena on the shoe issue.....ashmit should have put them back.....the girl does so much for u  and ur reply is "its not my job".....is it veena's job to make you diet food.....wash ur clothes, massage ur filthy feet......nonsense......i feel like slapping ashmitAngry.

Edited by unhappyviewer - 16 December 2010 at 8:37am

zanish_kyellowfloweramy22

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

wow...........she washed ashmit clothes for 2 months......what a user this ashmit is......i think he is the smatest in the house.....he used sara and veena.....hes here to win......no doubt.
how stupid are the girls.....veena needs to build up her self esteem.....u dont wait hand and foot on a guy....especially when there is no relationship.

Remember Aanchal's perfect analysis of Ashmit a while back during eviction day [can't recall who got evicted then] Salman asked Ashmit who he'd like to date & he said Aanchal. Then Aanchal said it straight up to Salman that Ashmit uses all the girls for his own convenience kisi ko behn, kisi ko girlfriend toh kisi ko Maa bana kar apna saara kaam nikaal tha hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kyellowfloweramy22-shabz-

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

Totally agreed.......... ASSS$HIT used both Sara and Veena.......... Sara used to give him extra roti, and hide soup, juice etc for him for which she always got nominated by other ppl............ and Veena washes his clothes, massages him, coochi coos with him.........

Worst womanizer!!!

Doesnt these girls have brains (eyes) to see that this guy is just using them for his luxuries.......???? 

Edited by samFan - 16 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k-shabz-

Go to top