India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: gauri ka kya karu....

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Gauri tells arohi that after knowing arjun's truth i feel ashamed and after what he did to you i'll never forgive him..... Arohi says that even i cant forgive him..... gauri then tell her to call chikku and DJ sends Gauri out and tells arohi that she should call chikku..... arohi tells her when she was in trouble and how chikku ran away and how arjun saved her.... DJ tells her to not take his name in this house.... arohi tells her that i wont but i'll never say yes to marry chikku....

Gauri gets a call from arjun and she's all happy..... arjun tells her that he wants to meet her and gauri tells him that i'll come and n that same resturant were we use to meet.... gauri is about to leave but tayiji asks where is she goin and she say shopping for arohi.....

Arjun is staring at a globe and remembers how he broke one at the cottage.... gauri comes there and sasy first time im seeing you smile.... arjun asks her how's arohi and gauri says she's fine but you didnt do a nce thing with her.... Arjun tells her that arohi is different from all the girls i meet..... gauri is shocked while arjun keeps on telling her how arohi changed him.... Then he tells gauri that he'll leave everything for arohi if she just forgives me..... Gauri asks if thats why you called me here.... arjun tells her yes and that your her best friend she'll do anything for you and you'll do anything for her.... then he gives gauri the globe and a note and give it to arohi.... gauri sasy okay and that she'll do anything.... Then she remembers what arohi said and says that now i understand.... then she says that i'll keep giving messeges to each of you..... arjun leaves and gauri says that im such a fool.... Why did he have ot tell me.... Gauri says how can i still love him.... then she says that i can do anything after divorce and then says why arohi did you come between us.... Gauri says that if you cant be in my life then you cant be in anyone elses life..... she crumples the note and throws it away and breaks the globe....

Arohi thinks that the past days feel like a dream.... her mom comes and tells her that chikku is here and get ready fast... arohi says that she doesnt want to meet anyone.... arohi's dad comes and tells her to wear the dress chikku got... arohi tells them she doesnt want to see hi face and that if he's marrying me then he isnt doing me a favor.... then she says after what happened at the cottage i have full right to reject him..... her dad tells her that he doesnt want to know and that forget everything..... arohi tells him that the world is changed and he says that it might have changed but a daughter's father is a daughter's father.... arohi tells her to take that dress out... she then goe and hugs her dad....

Mickhal tells jignesh that didnt i tell you that he would never know.... they go into the living room and see arjun there.... arjun says that i was in the dark untill now but not anymor.... arjun tells them to sit and then tells them that its alright and that if i was in your place then i would be scared too.... then he takes his gun out and sasy that how long are people going to ask others and people should do their work themself and puts his gun on the table.... then he tells them that you send Kali there to kill me.... arjun tells mickhal that if you told me then i would have killed myself for you.... then he say that i would never go against my family and dont trouble me more cuz a trouble person can do anything with out thinking.... then arjun says that arjun can give his life but noone can take his life....

Chikku is talking to DJ.... then sankit and bua come and they talk about Simi.... DJ tells chikku to not ask arohi to go outside for few days.... Then arohi comes and they all leave them alone.... chikku tells her that she's sorry and that he went to get help.... then he says that i'll become strong for you.... then he asks her to come to a party but arohi says no.... gauri comes there and says that she wants to talk alone.... then arohi and gauri both go upstairs..... gauri tells her that she meet arjun today and arohi is shocked....

NO PRECAP
dont forget to press the LIKE button and also to read the Written update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 16 December 2010 at 8:20am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dessiguriadaddyzdaughterkamatsSabeeqaKLove_Ahamtanu111a-sia-Nanthini9HelloHunnyBunnyBobbi.Therusha_Pillayviolettesweet_angel27ipkknd06xTimaxAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishMariaa.SG

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lilindiangurl13

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I just hated today's episode, sucked.

Gauri is into my nerves and my blood is boiling. Lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
^^^^ agree with u...she's got on ma nerves...atleast i did not expect this from her!!  :-/

lilindiangurl13

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Gauri's turning negative came as a surprise but as she was obssessive about Arjun..tried to kill herself and now obviously she will do anything not to see Arjun with anybody else

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
OMGG...gauri..how cud u.... :(

thanks!!

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

loved the way Arjun told his brother.... i'm glad he knows it all!! otherwise i wud be half-expecting another misunderstanding popping out!!

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index