Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

WANTED: Ms Museebat & Mr. Pareshaan!!! (Page 2)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
no offencevto rasam fans.........................................but guys in dono ke rahte hum wo sab kabhi nahi dekh payenge..........................thy took all the screen space yaar................................i want my shanak show back and not sum lame rock on thing3.................................i jusat waann see them ther nok jhok.......................and nothing else cuz this show is abt shanak yaar........................OH CVS U RUIEND IT FOR US

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989togepe30bones88

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i so wish to see the golden era of shanak back soon yes they have entered a new phase of life and they need to be mature but whts maturing without the sweat sute moments of love and nok joak with shanak i dont need that plss get our shanak back plzz other shows are not affected by the 6 day plan why RBO why???????????????? plzz swapna mam and yashji after u finish ur flim promotion and all plzz monitor the show closely because it loosing its essence plzz i request u form the bottom of my heart plzzz 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I so wish to see the old track...we thought as the time will pass we will be able to acept the new cast & crew but I dnt think personally m able to so that....!!So lets hope for the best

aditee

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

no offencevto rasam fans.........................................but guys in dono ke rahte hum wo sab kabhi nahi dekh payenge..........................thy took all the screen space yaar................................i want my shanak show back and not sum lame rock on thing3.................................i jusat waann see them ther nok jhok.......................and nothing else cuz this show is abt shanak yaar........................OH CVS U RUIEND IT FOR US
I almost agree with you and CV's u cn put it correctly  bas shanak ka screen timing bara do...after all lagna toh chahiye ki they r the protagonist & not rasam....I think abhi tak rasam fit bhi ho gaye hain
poonam1978 Newbie
poonam1978
poonam1978

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
We want our shanak back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.
 RBO is realy loosing its essence plz we  request u form the bottom of my heart plzzz get us back our   Ms Museebat & Mr. Pareshaan!!!We desparately want them back in rbo.We want our old Rbo n old Shjanak , otherwise we will stop watching RBO.

aditee

Go to top