Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Will Miss You all! Going for vac for 2 weeks !

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Hi Guys..Im leaving for a 2 week vacation to India...and I know I wont be able to catch any TV and Net time....coz of kids and relatives....
So Im gonna probably miss Maneet wedding also (CryCryCry).....but will catch it later...

Mostly Im going to miss the forum.....its become such a natural habit to keep coming to the forum thousand times in day..!

Gonna miss everyone! bye.

Note: Anybody who has recent experience in visiting Tirupathi (Balaji temple in India) please let me know how it was regarding queue...I am taking my kids so wondering how it will be,

Bluefish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milliiLuvScoobyAbsoluv

saba_noor671 Newbie
saba_noor671
saba_noor671

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Have a nice and safe trip !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Hi Guys..Im leaving for a 2 week vacation to India...and I know I wont be able to catch any TV and Net time....coz of kids and relatives....
So Im gonna probably miss Maneet wedding also (CryCryCry).....but will catch it later...

Mostly Im going to miss the forum.....its become such a natural habit to keep coming to the forum thousand times in day..!

Note: Anybody who has recent experience in visiting Tirupathi (Balaji temple in India) please let me know how it was regarding queue...I am taking my kids so wondering how it will be,

Bluefish.

Hey Bluefish....have a nice & safe trip to India...Ofcourse it goes without saying that trip to India, though hectic, is always fun...Smile.so enjoy...take care of ur kids....a motherly advice : always carry BOILED water for ur kids no matter wher u go in India....So I hope u enjoy ur trip & so do ur kids...have fun yaar..Thumbs Up..mera number pata nahi kab aayegaUnhappy...I guess when my brother decides to get married only then will I get to go to India..Wink..

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Bluefish.

Hey Bluefish....have a nice & safe trip to India...Ofcourse it goes without saying that trip to India, though hectic, is always fun...Smile.so enjoy...take care of ur kids....a motherly advice : always carry BOILED water for ur kids no matter wher u go in India....So I hope u enjoy ur trip & so do ur kids...have fun yaar..Thumbs Up..mera number pata nahi kab aayegaUnhappy...I guess when my brother decides to get married only then will I get to go to India..Wink..

Thanks MUCH Absolv.......and thankd for reminding me to carry boiled water......
I do hope I enjoy.....

Dont worry about chance to go...you will get one when time is right...you know I am going to India after 5 YEARS.   Last 5 years I didnt get chance to go...I even missed my own brothers wedding, because his wedding was 10 days before by delivery..could not travel!! Happens!

Anyway hope to njoy no!

Absoluv

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

happy journey dear and see u after 2 weeks.

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Absoluv

Bluefish.

Thanks MUCH Absolv.......and thankd for reminding me to carry boiled water......
I do hope I enjoy.....

Dont worry about chance to go...you will get one when time is right...you know I am going to India after 5 YEARS.   Last 5 years I didnt get chance to go...I even missed my own brothers wedding, because his wedding was 10 days before by delivery..could not travel!! Happens!

Anyway hope to njoy no!

Ohhh Woowww...after 5 years....thats a long time...but I'm sure ur parents or in-laws must have visited u after ur delivery , right ????  wedding was 10 days before by delivery..LOL this is an no choice situation.....Nyways have fun dear & take care....Smile

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
HAVE NICE & SAFE JOURNEY & HOPE U ENJOY IT WITH UR FAMILYLOL..........I"LL MISS U.......

Edited by mgdg_2010 - 16 December 2010 at 8:11am

Absoluv

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Have a safe trip & enjoy loads Smile

Go to top