sat_2010 Groupbie
sat_2010
sat_2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Originally posted by angelic8219

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

m with u...m still watching and dont know why m not able to quit it...
*Nazim is the reason i know.*

but yaar..........still m frustrated n angry.......why m not quitting the show....
because we have a tincy wincy amount of hope Smile and we cant leave gopi

Were actually getting more like gopi day by day where as she pins all her hopes to get ahem's love we pin our hopes that the Cv's will develop a decent love story between them. Star plus says its a story of saas-bahu relationship told through a young girl's point of view, will the love story ever develop or is it just koki and gopi relationship that will progress leaps and bounds. I thought the original concept was something different as in the promos it was about whether two girls will get the partner they desire.  What on earth happened?

@angelic - in a way, based on your description, the CV's have not totally disappointed, the show is about saas bahu relationship, Koki the dragon, Gopi the meek mouse always concedes and Rashi and Hetal the other way round (Rashi is the Nagini and Hetal the mouse that always gives in to Rashi),  Also about the two girls getting the partner they desire, what is the desire of Rashy wealth and power, she thought Jigar being Chirag's song(elder of the Modi's) would have most of the power and wealth but the wake up call was the investigation she did to see her husband was only an employee in the company but Aham owns a share of the company and the MM belongs to Aham too, she achieved for a short while the household keys responsibility and failed with that too,  So Rashi's seems not to have got what she wants yet, perhaps if the Modi's prosper and Jigar matures to finish studying he will accumulate the wealth and power she craves.

Gopi just wants the love of her saas and hubby. So she is still striving for that too.

But if the CV's gave both Rashi and Gopi what they want immediately they would be no serial, achieved or fulfilment of their goals what is they to show after that?

So the day Aham really understands Gopi and starts liking her...the serial is over... and this is supposed to re-assure us to watch the serial.. PS : I really dont care abt Rashi, as I am watching the show for gopi/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thing is starplus at the start never built it up as a saas bahu drama but then it suddenly changed, I can only assume when koki's character became popular.

I also think because saas- bahu dramas have been done to death it starts off as a completely different story  so cv's reel you in, get you hooked  and after marriage storyline it turns in to the typical saas-bahu drama. I guessed as much from gautam hegde interview telling the same story differently!
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
You are watching this show when you do not want to??????

Go to top