Miley Jab Hum Tum

Hoonur Relaunches As Social Network-*AB ARTCILE*

-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hoonur Relaunches As Social Network

Hoonur.com,the talent search platform launched last year by Balaji Telefilms has relaunched itself as a social network. In its previous avatar, Hoonur allowed users looking for jobs in the TV industry, and showcase their portfolio online, and was similar to a job portal. The current format goes beyond a job portal, and allows talent seekers to connect with each other. In addition, Hoonur has launched celebrity profiles, featuring TV stars: Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Arjun Bijlani , Binny Sharma, Nishant Malkani and Shilpa Anand have signed up exclusively with Hoonur.

While there is little differentiation in bringing celebrities on to a social network anymore (they're on Twitter, iTimes*, BigAdda, ibibo' everywhere), on Hoonur, it would be a means to an end: celebrities on a talent showcase platform would help attract jobseekers. Additionally, jobseekers can get their own vanity URL, and choose to follow stars and production houses for updates on casting calls and shows. It's far more comprehensive than what Hoonur was in its initial format. Remember that Balaji Telefilms is among India's most successful TV production houses.

From a user perspective, Hoonur is now trying to allow them to create their personal brand, with personalized pages, (background themes and colors), multimedia showcase, fans, friends, popularity meter, vital statistics, recommendations, etc. The personalization element, as well as the opportunity to interact with stars is an approach similar to what made MySpace big, even though that more was about bands and music. For Indian users brought up on Orkut and Facebook, and with few avenues to showcase their talent, this could well grow. Scale will be tricky: Hoonur will be hard pressed, though, to bring users not looking for a job in the entertainment business on board.

And there is competition: We weren't aware of this, but last year, K Sera Sera entertainment also launched their entertainment talent network.

DIRECT LINK:

http://www.medianama.com/2010/12/223-hoonur-balaji-social-network/

Arjun Bijlani's Profile(
by "Sshikhaa"
):
http://www.hoonur.com/mypage/arjunbijlani/
check AB's profile....there is a video of AB as well.......😊....and he is replying to the posts........😳

Mods can close this if............(:

Edited by naina4MAYUR - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Illusion- thumbnail
so this was the project which AB and Shilpa signed together.........πŸ˜†
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

so this was the project which AB and Shilpa signed together.........πŸ˜†

Yes .. i agree with naina4mayur and other signed with AB tooo Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, , Binny Sharma, Nishant Malkani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks mahi for sharingπŸ€—

hmm is it interacting site by balaji telefims?.........lolz
looking forward to see jun's profile thereπŸ˜›
Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
-Illusion- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Yes .. i agree with naina4mayur and other signed with AB tooo Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, , Binny Sharma, Nishant Malkani πŸ˜†

@Ritu.mjhtrv(😳):and it will air in JANUARY 2011.........πŸ˜†
Ritu.V thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina4MAYUR

@Ritu.mjhtrv(😳):and it will air in JANUARY 2011.........πŸ˜†

😳 Will wait for sure naina4mayur.. πŸ˜‰
-Illusion- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

😳 Will wait for sure naina4mayur.. πŸ˜‰

me too
Ritu.mjhtrv......
i can't believe,i am spamming in my own Topic.........πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh i just saw karan and kritika on hoonur, didn't know arjun was also a part...so is he gonna manage, his blog, hoonur and fb simultaneously?
Ritu.V thumbnail
I cannot believe u r still calling me Ritu.mjhtrv.. call me Ritu ..ur name Mahi, is'nt it

Nice Article BTW .. thanks for sharing
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

oh i just saw karan and kritika on hoonur, didn't know arjun was also a part...so is he gonna manage, his blog, hoonur and fb simultaneously?

🀣

i just hope he dosen't leave his blog ...........seriuosly