Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

16th December Written Update(Complete) (Page 3)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys ... Hug

Great observations about Krushna's character ... His reaction to Sonakshi telling him that he was speaking nonsense whilst drunk .. made me jittery too. But again .. made me think .. maybe the CV's are only kinda building it up as such .. creating suspense around his character. What I think is ... Krushna's knows about Nandini's past .. he probably was around when it happened .. but his friend or someone he knows raped Nandini. He has kept the secret with him .. he probably feels guilty .. and so left the house and all that. Obviously Govind would know .. but hasn't killed Krushna himself, coz he knows Krushna is not fully responsible for what happened to Nandini.

Krushna only wants to help .. and he will probably be the link for Prem and Kalyani to believe Nandini and support her through the ordeal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08ssroomani

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THanxxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index