Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

16th December Written Update(Complete) (Page 2)

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Tanya
will comment after I watch (if I'm not too tired :(  ...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
hey all,

just watched the episode, the new dadi is as different from the last dadi as possible, she was elegant in her sober colored saris.... this one looked like another kaku saab...

cute prenaa scene

@tanu & shoba - what did you guys discuss yesterday havent checked that yet.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanya for the quick updateHug

Today's episode was very hillarious with SonaKrush opening scene ...it was so ROFL ROFLROFL that I started laughing out so loud that my hubs came running to see what happened Embarrassed.....oh my god sona is such a funny charecter I have never seen......I always get irritated to see comical charecters bcoz usually these actors are boring after a while but Sonakshi's charecter is refreshingSmile

Even loved Prem-Krush convo.....very short but cute;loved Gaurav's smile...well Nandu was surprised to see Krush calling PremTongue
Well loved the PreNa scene which was cute and romantic with bekhuda song as icing on the cake......loved to see smiling Prem-Nandu after a long time....was a delight to watch and Gaurav's black T shirt was too hotEmbarrassed.Hmm today atlast Nandu spoke.to Prem ....yay!Party

Today's dadi looked too comical than vimp like someone said she looks traditional than modernWink....need time to adjust.....well Urmi wore a better blouseShocked

Now the three vimps have joined hands to create trouble for Nandu......now curious to know Prem's reactionDay Dreaming

So tomorrow is going to be fireworks......Ouch

@ Tanu I did see your post of previous episode....very cool debateCool.....really do agree with Shobs wrt Nandu's charecter it looks natural...see today she is comfortable with Prem .....slowly the cvs are strengthening the bond of PreNa with trst,friendship,love ,......well story is getting very intrestingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B, Jas: My god that new daadi!!!  I mean, what does Urmilla find common in her?!?!?!?

The old daadi was stylish, they talked about botiques and art galleries and all that, this neew daadi doesn't seem like she knows all that!!

And Sona was mindblowing!!!!!  I was literally rolling on floor, laughing when she asked Krishna to do some gargling before speaking when he was drunk, to improve his "Voice quality"!!!

Btw girls, do you think like maybe Krishna was disillusioned after his marriage and had something to do with Nandini's past?? U know???
Coz his dialogues are making me a little nervous... how he said at the bar that you want to run away from the same person whom you wanted to see all the time before marriage.... then how he got all tensed when Sonakshi said he was speaking nonsense when drunk...

And PreNa were soooo cuuute!!! Talking on the terrace, touching the moon...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Also, loved Sumati, Pallavi and Govind... they all are pretty natural...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
You know Tanu.......I wondered about that myself............From what is said so far........Krushna has been married for 2 years..........and Nandini's rape and baby must have occurred after their marriage........if you see the time lapse and the baby's age and all that.........

I am getting jittery about Krushna too.........maybe Govind has a real reason for hating him!!  Confused

aaabbb

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Interesting observations Tanu n Shobs..dont know why I'd always got this feeling that he's got to do something Wid Nandini..remember I'd written that I thought he was abt to touch her fingers..I still stand to it..then again when he'd got out of hospital..he had said that he was missing every1 in his house n while taking Nandini's name he actually hesitated once n then took her name..in d hospital too when he'd gained conciousness n was all alone...d words he'd mumbled d words 'Nandini' 'shaadi' in a panicky way..I mean I understand that whenever a person gains consciousness d person is still in that state where he was when he/she was last conscious..n before d accident he was heading to attend d marriage right? Now if really loves n cares abt d family n takes Nandini as his own sis...then shouldnt he b happy n excited to go...instead of being panicky n ready to rush out...his actions more like he was in an urgency to stop d marriage rather than attend it..again when PreNa went to visit him d only thing he spoke was Nandini ki shaadi...n then when d baby article came on paper..Govind's shock was understandable coz he knows d truth..but why was krush visibly tensed n disturbed when d article came..n d 1st thought that came in his mind was Nandini..why so?..becoz as far as I understand there weren't much specifications in that article..n finally as u 2 observed this man actually luked satisfied wid what he heard frm Prem..hmm..this man surely is wierd...this is my take completely..any takers??

aaabbb

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
thanks gaurav fan
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Tanu you have great observation, Kishna has something to with her past that is for sure. Agree with Shobs..

He is married for two years, Nandini accident must have happend year earlier, baby is too small to be a more than year old. So he must be married when it happened unless CVs are screwing up with our heads againConfused.

I feel he thinks of her as sis, he said in car he knows Nandu since she was small and she is always like this very quiet. I feel his friend did something, I never felt he is unhappy with nandini's marriage, he is very concerned about her and want her to get married without problems and delay. In hospital Nandini's name came first to his mind since he wanted to make sure she is married and his accident didn't cause delay.

You know guys I believe they don't have any story thats why creating more and more suspense and then one of our theory will be picked. They read the forums we all know and no story is used till end after show startOuch TRPs writes story.

Edited by aaabbb - 17 December 2010 at 6:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index