16th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Tanya for the update.

Story is moving forwards nicely........they again opened with SonaKri scene....😆.....the face Krushna sees when he opens his eyes was hers.........and really skewed..........it was hilarious!  🤣🤣

Small cute PreNa scene and then a long phone convo between PreNa...😳....which ends up in Prem not reading the letter which came thru the courier........I wonder if that is really a copy of that letter?? or was it just to create suspense????   😕

Daadi changed.....😉......Bharati A does not seem as polished and look down the nose type of Daadi Suhasini M was....😃.....she looks a little more traditional!  😆  and the two old women meet in the temple and Aayi sees the letter..........did they not find any other place than a temple for hatching mischief?  😡 Just goes to show.........

And Yay!! 😃  Urmi wore a much better blouse than she has in all the episodes so far...😛....probably out of respect to God in the temple.....😆.....sleeveless but looked much better.........do you think the CVs read about Urmi's blouses here and decided to give us a treat? 😉  I think probably this is a one episode wonder!  😃

Tomorrow, Daadi is home again.........will they confront Kalyani with the letters?  🤔  I don't think it will happen that way.........I somehow feel Prem is the one who will see the letters first and then the rest of them!!     Another shock for Prem!
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanya for d update..
Today loved d PreNa phone convo ..n d background score..Bakhuda was perfect...d botton scene too was cute..after a long time PreNa smiled whole heartedly..aww..even Prem-Krush phone convo was short n sweet..Sumi..n her legpullings aah..m so happy n relieved to see d old Sumi back..d 3 vamps unite..oh oh..sounds like trouble to me..n that too a big 1..d new dadi luks like a cartoon wid a wierd hairdo..why did they have to replace..tomorrow seems to b a dhamekar..epi..i.e....if they dont drag it to Monday..no Gautam ,no Pratham..only Gautam in precap along wid his mommy dearest...hmm lets wait n watch..what firework is instore for us
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanya ..

Looks like a good episode .... Will watch and comment later! 😊 
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya!

Hmm... So "changed" daadi makes an entry??

I want to watch the Sonakri scenes first!!

Will get back after watching the epi.

Shobs, I wrote back to your detailed explaination in the yesterday's update....

Jas, Veena, Fatima B - Waiting.... btw, check what Shobs and I were discussing in yesterday's update thread... 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update Tanya
will comment after I watch (if I'm not too tired :(  ...)
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey all,

just watched the episode, the new dadi is as different from the last dadi as possible, she was elegant in her sober colored saris.... this one looked like another kaku saab...

cute prenaa scene

@tanu & shoba - what did you guys discuss yesterday havent checked that yet.....

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Tanya for the quick update🤗

Today's episode was very hillarious with SonaKrush opening scene ...it was so 🤣 🤣🤣 that I started laughing out so loud that my hubs came running to see what happened 😳.....oh my god sona is such a funny charecter I have never seen......I always get irritated to see comical charecters bcoz usually these actors are boring after a while but Sonakshi's charecter is refreshing😊

Even loved Prem-Krush convo.....very short but cute;loved Gaurav's smile...well Nandu was surprised to see Krush calling Prem😛
Well loved the PreNa scene which was cute and romantic with bekhuda song as icing on the cake......loved to see smiling Prem-Nandu after a long time....was a delight to watch and Gaurav's black T shirt was too hot😳.Hmm today atlast Nandu spoke.to Prem ....yay!🥳

Today's dadi looked too comical than vimp like someone said she looks traditional than modern😉....need time to adjust.....well Urmi wore a better blouse😲

Now the three vimps have joined hands to create trouble for Nandu......now curious to know Prem's reaction😍

So tomorrow is going to be fireworks......

@ Tanu I did see your post of previous episode....very cool debate😎.....really do agree with Shobs wrt Nandu's charecter it looks natural...see today she is comfortable with Prem .....slowly the cvs are strengthening the bond of PreNa with trst,friendship,love ,......well story is getting very intresting😊
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Fatima B, Jas: My god that new daadi!!!  I mean, what does Urmilla find common in her?!?!?!?

The old daadi was stylish, they talked about botiques and art galleries and all that, this neew daadi doesn't seem like she knows all that!!

And Sona was mindblowing!!!!!  I was literally rolling on floor, laughing when she asked Krishna to do some gargling before speaking when he was drunk, to improve his "Voice quality"!!!

Btw girls, do you think like maybe Krishna was disillusioned after his marriage and had something to do with Nandini's past?? U know???
Coz his dialogues are making me a little nervous... how he said at the bar that you want to run away from the same person whom you wanted to see all the time before marriage.... then how he got all tensed when Sonakshi said he was speaking nonsense when drunk...

And PreNa were soooo cuuute!!! Talking on the terrace, touching the moon...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Also, loved Sumati, Pallavi and Govind... they all are pretty natural...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You know Tanu.......I wondered about that myself............From what is said so far........Krushna has been married for 2 years..........and Nandini's rape and baby must have occurred after their marriage........if you see the time lapse and the baby's age and all that.........

I am getting jittery about Krushna too.........maybe Govind has a real reason for hating him!!  😕