Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

16th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

RamyaumaindiaritakayallysiaMC4821momsx3kinhatgirlpower2101smmoneyasaharyasarahjchabsfanAMSTsandy_rmonicayRaviSharmagold1978starjiyasinghreena71ShaliniLHumtum25shazidanirleppannurupa_politesoapwatcherbcclchapathibelvin92librarypassskamaniivanta29cloudzmiss_patel5HeenapMefromNJaaabbbcrmsgaayikauzeedd.coolMamanadivra4gauranitaiA HUGE FAN416905Gauri22srmirjikoptypprincessRock776riniiiiEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_BellesigridOmaRamdassJess.-Aysha-49erFannycsweetieSuhaniSoniaEksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update.

Story is moving forwards nicely........they again opened with SonaKri scene....LOL.....the face Krushna sees when he opens his eyes was hers.........and really skewed..........it was hilarious!  ROFLROFL

Small cute PreNa scene and then a long phone convo between PreNa...Embarrassed....which ends up in Prem not reading the letter which came thru the courier........I wonder if that is really a copy of that letter?? or was it just to create suspense????   Confused

Daadi changed.....Wink......Bharati A does not seem as polished and look down the nose type of Daadi Suhasini M was....Big smile.....she looks a little more traditional!  LOL  and the two old women meet in the temple and Aayi sees the letter.....Ouch.....did they not find any other place than a temple for hatching mischief?  Angry Just goes to show.........

And Yay!! Big smile  Urmi wore a much better blouse than she has in all the episodes so far...Tongue....probably out of respect to God in the temple.....LOL.....sleeveless but looked much better.........do you think the CVs read about Urmi's blouses here and decided to give us a treat? Wink  I think probably this is a one episode wonder!  Big smile

Tomorrow, Daadi is home again....Ouch.....will they confront Kalyani with the letters?  Ermm  I don't think it will happen that way.........I somehow feel Prem is the one who will see the letters first and then the rest of them!!  Ouch   Another shock for Prem! Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chapathikamuraliaaabbbgaayikajasmine477.Tanya.fj08OmaRamdassThinker_BelleEksie

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for d update..
Today loved d PreNa phone convo ..n d background score..Bakhuda was perfect...d botton scene too was cute..after a long time PreNa smiled whole heartedly..aww..even Prem-Krush phone convo was short n sweet..Sumi..n her legpullings aah..m so happy n relieved to see d old Sumi back..d 3 vamps unite..oh oh..sounds like trouble to me..n that too a big 1..d new dadi luks like a cartoon wid a wierd hairdo..why did they have to replace..tomorrow seems to b a dhamekar..epi..i.e....if they dont drag it to Monday..no Gautam ,no Pratham..only Gautam in precap along wid his mommy dearest...hmm lets wait n watch..what firework is instore for us

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccThinker_BelleOmaRamdassEksie

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thanx Tanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya ..

Looks like a good episode .... Will watch and comment later! Smile 
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
thx for the update
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya!

Hmm... So "changed" daadi makes an entry??

I want to watch the Sonakri scenes first!!

Will get back after watching the epi.

Shobs, I wrote back to your detailed explaination in the yesterday's update....

Jas, Veena, Fatima B - Waiting.... btw, check what Shobs and I were discussing in yesterday's update thread... 
gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index