Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

That is not what dear Chanda🀒 is saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know , i just watched the epi,
today episode wasπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
but taps is smiling hearing that news.
she does not know abt the chocalate incident bechariπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
does she think veer will come 2 her🀣
veer is on full ignore mission these days.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know , i just watched the epi,
today episode wasπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
but taps is smiling hearing that news.
she does not know abt the chocalate incident bechariπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
does she think veer will come 2 her🀣
veer is on full ignore mission these days.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well we now have Chanda the dear old troublemaker who is going full steam in making everyone's life complicated. She will now say something to Ichcha then to Mai and back to Tapasya.

I know she will not dare go anywhere near Veer or Umed and Daddaji lives in his own world so he is irrelevant.

AhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ the chocolate incident ..........now won't that be a shocker for Tapasya😲😲. Plus the fact that Ichcha will also get pregnant. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wish Tapasya had been smart and stayed with Jogi it would have been less trouble for her and everyone else.😍 😍 😍Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she is going to try something with Veer, she is going to talk to Nani about them sleeping in seperate rooms, some plan will be there but very cautiously. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Btw after consummation, where is the need for Ichcha to tell him to go to other room in the night?
arti2010 thumbnail
Ichcha is incapable of being happy and make veer happy.......she ask for trouble😲

Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

why did ichcha make that stupid decision of bringing in back the murderer??? has she forgotten what all that evil tapasya did?
is ichcha believing that tapasya is bearing veer's child????
omg what's happening in this serial???😲

intruderfast thumbnail

Well we now have Chanda the dear old troublemaker who is going full steam in making everyone's life complicated. She will now say something to Ichcha then to Mai and back to Tapasya.

I know she will not dare go anywhere near Veer or Umed and Daddaji lives in his own world so he is irrelevant.

AhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ the chocolate incident ..........now won't that be a shocker for Tapasya😲😲. Plus the fact that Ichcha will also get pregnant. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wish Tapasya had been smart and stayed with Jogi it would have been less trouble for her and everyone else.😍 😍 😍[/QUOTE]
the serial would have ended and we would have been free from this tortureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but iccha tappu frienship is gonna start again.
that is a big bore reallyπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.
i am really not interested in watvhing that.

groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Greenbear

I think she is going to try something with Veer, she is going to talk to Nani about them sleeping in seperate rooms, some plan will be there but very cautiously. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Btw after consummation, where is the need for Ichcha to tell him to go to other room in the night?

Well she thought that night was a mistake........so back to square one.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Here I felt Veer should have said that OK I agree to Tapasya coming to this house but you need to also do something for me and that is to move into my room..........why can't the CV's continue to be a little positive.

I think after yesterday's speech of Ichcha's  the CV's have run out of positivity so we are back again to problems.😑😑
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Wish Tapasya had been smart and stayed with Jogi it would have been less trouble for her and everyone else.😍 😍 😍

the serial would have ended and we would have been free from this tortureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but iccha tappu frienship is gonna start again.
that is a big bore reallyπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.
i am really not interested in watvhing that.

[/QUOTE]

How right you are. I was like .......πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.😲 πŸ˜²  what is going on?????? Yesterday so good and now again we are back to this.............🀒🀒
🀒
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well she thought that night was a mistake........so back to square one.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Here I felt Veer should have said that OK I agree to Tapasya coming to this house but you need to also do something for me and that is to move into my room..........why can't the CV's continue to be a little positive.

I think after yesterday's speech of Ichcha's  the CV's have run out of positivity so we are back again to problems.😑😑

Veer needs to be a little more assertive with her, she always convinces him to do things her way and he agrees, poor guy, he loves her so much.

Ichcha again giving friendship speeches to Tapasya, behen, dost. 😲 This is totally stupid, her decision is ok but she can be formal and distant from Tapasya or is it too much to ask for? πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail

How right you are. I was like .......πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.😲 πŸ˜²  what is going on?????? Yesterday so good and now again we are back to this.............🀒🀒
🀒
iccha tappu friendship was over the day when iccha slapped tappu.
after that no one has really liked tappu iccha scenes.
maybe they r doing this so after iccha gets 2 know taps real nature,
she will teach her a lesson
there is only one person who is making sense now, veer.

groucho thumbnail

🀒[/QUOTE]
iccha tappu friendship was over the day when iccha slapped tappu.
after that no one has really liked tappu iccha scenes.
maybe they r doing this so after iccha gets 2 know taps real nature,
she will teach her a lesson
there is only one person who is making sense now, veer.

[/QUOTE]

And there is only one person making nonsense, Chanda