Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

arhaan bhai giving more intrws now a days why???

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hope you all have noticed this...now a days he is in gud contact with media especially sbb ...wat do you think..is this to make sbs feel jelous or may be he wants to interact with his viewers through media....
                             any ways i'm happy that he is now changing himself in this regard...i dont want to treat him a bad guy by anybody ...krishna bhaiyya ki tarah hi rahna 
                                 (i know ...its not possible ..b'cuz even arhaan bhai bhi baba ki tarah nahi ban saktha..krishna ki tarah sirf krishna hi hai..)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07ruby20fariwishsrikalaganeshElvira22braveheartedsuk4ArhainAshishbabithajpiyarapiyaricarisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Shocked i'm surprised with ur tilltle......i guess u r d first person asking arhaan as BHAI.................LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07ruby20piyarapiyariArhainAshish....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wow yaar u called him bhaiShockedShockedShocked toooooooooooooooooooo good r u ok ?Smilejust kidding yes he is ab sirf bechara sbb hi bacha hai pray that they will not do anything stupid and we can see his interviews more oftenEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi2011lakshmi_paibraveheartedsuk4piyarapiyariArhainAshish

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Shocked i'm surprised with ur tilltle......i guess u r d first person asking arhaan as BHAI.................LOLLOLLOL
 u r right pragati she is the one till now who is calling arhaan as bhai Winkanyways be her own choice and yes he is giving interviews to sbb becoz they don,t interfere in his personal life and that stupid sbs do all those things which he hate it that,s y i think he is giving interviews r is connected wid media to tell everybody indirectly that he is innocent bt don,t worry we r wid u and always support and love uStarHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

u r right pragati she is the one till now who is calling arhaan as bhai Winkanyways be her own choice and yes he is giving interviews to sbb becoz they don,t interfere in his personal life and that stupid sbs do all those things which he hate it that,s y i think he is giving interviews r is connected wid media to tell everybody indirectly that he is innocent bt don,t worry we r wid u and always support and love uStarHeart
i know.......may b d member i he n not she..............WinkLOLLOL 

i agree...........sbb never ask arhaan about his personal life n it's perfectly fine......if he ignore sbs,if arhaan don't want to discuss about his personal life tha  let it b noo.............

ruby20piyarapiyari

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think he has come to understand the value of media, publicity Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07corvettepiyarapiyari

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Arhaan is feeling insecure complex . As his role is going shorter and shorter in show. He is feeling some insecure about his character.

You guys wonder why Laxmi called him as bhai. Arhaan should be happy that she didn't call him Uncle.

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 Arhaan Behll has been extremely unfortunate with the media.
I put it down to poor advice by his agent, or immaturity on his part. (though he is 26, and his co-star, who at 19, is barely out of her teens, handles the media like a pro) or just plain lack of experience and knowledge how the entertainment shows function and what the public is hungry for.

He sudden stardom is going to attract intense media attention, in both his professional life and personal life. All stars have to deal with this.

He is a public person; he seeks media attention to promote his show, therefore he cannot turn around and diss them whenever he doesn't want attention. That just sparks a war with the papparazzi. Remember Mel Gibson?
Now Arhaan has cameras following him everywhere, simply because he didn't know how to handle them in the first place. Sensationalism drives the ratings on the entertainment channels and if that's what is fed to the viewers than that's what they eventually start looking for more & more.
 Wait till the National Enqurier (or the Indian equivalent)  gets in on the act.!!!

ruby20bravehearted

Go to top