Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #100| New Link Pg 1 (Page 85)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

am back...
just went to get some hot maggie and cold coffee...Smile
did u watch The Village...???


welcome back...

no i have never even heard of it...u like horror movies? i havent watched a good one in ages,...LOL...
Thanx...
U didn't hear abt it...??...ok..yh..i love watching horror movies....LOL.....But the soundtrack of The Village is outstanding.....its vry soothing...and soft...Smile
Ok..did u watch The Dark Knight..??..i am sure u must hav watched it..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

am back...
just went to get some hot maggie and cold coffee...Smile
did u watch The Village...???


welcome back...

no i have never even heard of it...u like horror movies? i havent watched a good one in ages,...LOL...
Thanx...
U didn't hear abt it...??...ok..yh..i love watching horror movies....LOL.....But the soundtrack of The Village is outstanding.....its vry soothing...and soft...Smile
Ok..did u watch The Dark Knight..??..i am sure u must hav watched it..LOL


my fav horror movie would be the evil dead trilogy..LOL...i think the last horror movie i watched was the grave dancers, which wasnt very scary..LOL

yup, of course watched it..much better than the first one..i think maggie gyllenhaul acted much better than katie holmes..and heath ledger was just awesome..ClapClapClap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

my fav horror movie would be the evil dead trilogy..LOL...i think the last horror movie i watched was the grave dancers, which wasnt very scary..LOL

yup, of course watched it..much better than the first one..i think maggie gyllenhaul acted much better than katie holmes..and heath ledger was just awesome..ClapClapClap...
i didn't watch any of the movies u mentioned...wud like to watch them...
And yh...Maggie Gyllenhaul was better than Katie Holmes...and Heath Legder....this guy was outstanding.ClapClap...do u know..he committed suicide..r8 after the movie...
I even liked Christian Bale...Smile


Edited by Bushy_92 - 17 December 2010 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-

my fav horror movie would be the evil dead trilogy..LOL...i think the last horror movie i watched was the grave dancers, which wasnt very scary..LOL

yup, of course watched it..much better than the first one..i think maggie gyllenhaul acted much better than katie holmes..and heath ledger was just awesome..ClapClapClap...
i didn't watch any of the movies u mentioned...wud like to watch them...
And yh...Maggie Gyllenhaul was better than Katie Holmes...and Heath Legder....this guy was outstanding.ClapClap...do u know..he committed suicide..r8 after the movie...
I even liked Christian Bale...Smile


evil dead is awesome..i think its from 1980s or early 1990s...katie Holmes isnt a good actress...no he did not commit suicide...he accidentally overdosed on drugs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-


evil dead is awesome..i think its from 1980s or early 1990s...katie Holmes isnt a good actress...no he did not commit suicide...he accidentally overdosed on drugs...
how do u know that he didn't commit suicide.....??
My Bro.. told me that he committed suicide coz he cud not believe that he played such a psychotic role.....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-


evil dead is awesome..i think its from 1980s or early 1990s...katie Holmes isnt a good actress...no he did not commit suicide...he accidentally overdosed on drugs...
how do u know that he didn't commit suicide.....??
My Bro.. told me that he committed suicide coz he cud not believe that he played such a psychotic role.....Confused


it was all over the news...i think ur bro was pulling ur leg...he definitely did not commit suicide cuz of that role..he died cuz he overdosed on a deadly combo of prescription meds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21078

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-


it was all over the news...i think ur bro was pulling ur leg...he definitely did not commit suicide cuz of that role..he died cuz he overdosed on a deadly combo of prescription meds...
ok....so he was pulling my leg....thanx Huma for letting me know...Smile
My Bro is so dead now.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 28101

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Huma-


it was all over the news...i think ur bro was pulling ur leg...he definitely did not commit suicide cuz of that role..he died cuz he overdosed on a deadly combo of prescription meds...
ok....so he was pulling my leg....thanx Huma for letting me know...Smile
My Bro is so dead now.LOL


u r welcome..Smile

well maybe someone pulled ur bro's leg as well or someone was gossiping..ConfusedLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 90887

-Fivr- 120 90887 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: minuu   Replies: 1019   Views: 606158

minuu 1019 606158 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 88977

waqas_ali 1184 88977 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 83199

-Sharona- 132 83199 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1186   Views: 112429

Dew-drop 1186 112429 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index