Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Yeah tees maar khan is coming n I don't want to see it.........aik jaisi filmain bun rahi hain...no change at all........kabhi munni kabhi sheela.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont like the Sheila song...i find it offensive..😑..men dont prance around wearing skimpy clothings and singing those lyrics..why should women be shown doing that...😑
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Huma: Yh....even i dont watch hindi movies..i watched Dabangg recently....my frnds laught at me..but i prefer Hollywood over Bollywood...πŸ˜†

And Inception...the Leonardo Dicaprio one....r8...??

I have not seen inception but I saw ' shutter island'........It has Leonardo Dicaprio but its way too complicated...I somehow was at my wits end...though it was gripping😳
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Huma: Yh....even i dont watch hindi movies..i watched Dabangg recently....my frnds laught at me..but i prefer Hollywood over Bollywood...πŸ˜†

And Inception...the Leonardo Dicaprio one....r8...??

yeah, leonardo one..😊...i find most bollywood movies cheap and insult to the female gender.....i am sure some are good...but i dont have patience to dig through them..πŸ˜†...i mean u see inappropriate material in holly movies as well..but its a part of their culture so it doesnt fell that offensive..
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Huma-

i dont like the Sheila song...i find it offensive..😑..men dont prance around wearing skimpy clothings and singing those lyrics..why should women be shown doing that...😑

yesterday i was asking the same thing in ccc..whether anyone liked the song Sheela Ki Jawani......i dont like it much but i sing to irritate ppl around me..πŸ˜†
Some ppl find that song cute......πŸ˜•...wonder fron which angle they find it cute...🀒
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

I have not seen inception but I saw ' shutter island'........It has Leonardo Dicaprio but its way too complicated...I somehow was at my wits end...though it was gripping😳

shutter island i wanted to c, but havent yet...which reminds me, i have yet to watch the eclipse as well..πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did anyone watch The Illusionist....i dont remember the cast..but it was a vry gud movie...
and did anyone watch The Perfume...thhts a gr8 movie as well.....
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yesterday i was asking the same thing in ccc..whether anyone liked the song Sheela Ki Jawani......i dont like it much but i sing to irritate ppl around me..πŸ˜†
Some ppl find that song cute......πŸ˜•...wonder fron which angle they find it cute...🀒

really someone said that.....I don't like these songs at all......it somehow makes man go wild.....they keep playing them loud in the streets........its not good yaar.......I remember how people use to play 'choli kay peechay kiya hain" loud in the streets..especially during new year nights....n I used to find them offensive 🀒
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

hmmm..i havent even heard the whole song..just heard the first min or so, i think..🀒
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Did anyone watch The Illusionist....i dont remember the cast..but it was a vry gud movie...

and did anyone watch The Perfume...thhts a gr8 movie as well.....

Johnny Depp one, right? no, i have lots of movies to watch during this break...but havent started yet..πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

really someone said that.....I don't like these songs at all......it somehow makes man go wild.....they keep playing them loud in the streets........its not good yaar.......I remember how people use to play 'choli kay peechay kiya hain" loud in the streets..especially during new year nights....n I used to find them offensive 🀒

exactly..u would not find a song with lyrics like that for men' clothing items...😑