Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #100| New Link Pg 1 - Page 56

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

ok, now that i think of it again, maybe video clips of a waxed monkey arent a great idea...🤣

Shabz: Sula have had romantic scenes? the only scene i can remember which might be romantic would be the dance scene around Sups' time..😆...Jaggu VM is a nice idea Shabz..😃

Priya: was he wearing reading glasses? Suds looks like the kind of person who would wear reading glasses..😆

Bushra: maybe u could take random clips of sula when they have dreamy expressions on their face and try to combine it to make it look like they r romancing..😆😉

There r very few scenes ....once when he entered the show ... he bought a neck lace 4 Leela ...

Yh ...a nice sad song 4 Jags ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Huma: Gr8 idea..but i am not interested in SuLa romance....😆..so am not doing any mehnat for those SuLa scenes...😆

Shabz: U wanna see his mistress....😲🤣....

i dont think Sula ever romanced...what do u think Leela saw in Suds?..🤣
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

ok, now that i think of it again, maybe video clips of a waxed monkey arent a great idea...🤣

Shabz: Sula have had romantic scenes? the only scene i can remember which might be romantic would be the dance scene around Sups' time..😆...Jaggu VM is a nice idea Shabz..😃

Priya: was he wearing reading glasses? Suds looks like the kind of person who would wear reading glasses..😆

Bushra: maybe u could take random clips of sula when they have dreamy expressions on their face and try to combine it to make it look like they r romancing..😆😉

no he wasnt ... he was feigning that he is reading ... he probably by hearted the whole thing when he must've wrote it ...😆... which i think must've happened... like he stole the jewelery before Tasha wedding... he must've wrote that jhootha letter as well ... 
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
main tasha scenes  dekh ke wapas ati hoon................😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -priya

he has one ðŸ˜² ... why am i tempted to go look for her picture in the orangutan snaps ðŸ˜†

Yh ..he has a mistress ..... he was shown talking to her on the phone ..
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Huma: Yh it is possible...Kala-Suds VM...and the title....Jija-Saali...Gud for nothing..everlasting bond.🤣
Pri: U know Kala's bad taste...so anything can happen....maybe she can dump Kishore and Suds ke saath chakkar chalaye....who knows....😉🤣
Dew-drop thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: triasha

main tasha scenes  dekh ke wapas ati hoon................😆

To ab tak kahan thi .....
Dew-drop thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Huma: Gr8 idea..but i am not interested in SuLa romance....😆..so am not doing any mehnat for those SuLa scenes...😆

Shabz: U wanna see his mistress....😲🤣....

Yh .....dekhun to sahi kaisa piece hai ....🤣
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey everyone  i gotta make a move...got some packing to do for my holidays!! 

bye huma, shabz, bushy and triasha! ðŸ¤—

CYL!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shabz: Dont remind me of that phone call...Suds was talking so cheaply with his mistress....all cozy huh..??🤣

Huma: Maybe SuLa's is a forced marriage..maybe Suds' was Kala's choice for her sister...and we know Kala's bad taste....poor Leela...had to bear Suds....🤣

Priya: Bye..tc🤗..hugs to Shashu.🤗...and enjoy ur holiday....😊
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago