Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #100| New Link Pg 1 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
@Bush...its fun to shop for baby girls yaar. samjha karo

@Khushi.. lol kyun? 12 kam hain? Loool

Originally posted by khushi0318

12 kids😲😲😲

and she already has 8 yaar ... 6 with baaji and u and bushy πŸ˜†... Sophie can do it!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Is it necessary to hav bby girls to go for shopping..u can even go for shopping if u hav bby boys.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Yup do........................... but for boys u dunno have much to buy....................
But for girl..................... OMG u can start from hair acessesories...................... then diff dresses i loved them..................... then everything matching...................... thats why its fun shopping for girls
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Is it necessary to hav bby girls to go for shopping..u can even go for shopping if u hav bby boys.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

bushra........I did lots of shopping when my nephew was born...........I did everything for him n my sister's in-laws said ' she looks so experienced'......... I was like 😲😲😲......does it need any experience? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ Khushi : thanks dear......ok I will catch it on YT.......

@ Bushra :- Oh I would love to see sis-bro convo n that dutta-naku scene.........

@ priya :- thanks dear.........

I know kala plan will backfire.........the actress who played seema..I don't like her looks ...she looks v clever n older than Mishal........n the last time she ruined dutta's life....i would love to see her bashed by nakusha this time........Kala jee will need more things to throw now.......as her every plan backfiresπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mussy..the br0sis convo was really awesome....loved the dialogue D says to Madhu...."Tu bilkul apne bhai ki tarah ziddi hai" and Madhu stuffs his mouth with food...and says "Haan main bohat ziddi hoon bilkul apne bhai ki tarah"....aww i loved it...and at the end he puts his hand on her head...and goes from there...😍

Hi sophia..how u doing.......... I have read yr FF...if I am not wrong......u do write FF's right ? yeah we know kala's plan will backfire.......I wish something great happens on dec 28, 2010.......LTL anniversary..........

meri b-day 21st ko hain.........
Heyyy yeah i know u frm Raat ka nasha n i do write it lool... πŸ˜† 
Ohhhhhhhh happy birthday in advance lol.. jus in case

Haila my mums bday is on the 31st dec... 😳

Hi sophia..how u doing.......... I have read yr FF...if I am not wrong......u do write FF's right ?😳 yeah we know kala's plan will backfire.......I wish something great happens on dec 28, 2010.......LTL anniversary..........

meri b-day 21st ko hain.........πŸ˜‰

yaa she writes FF's ... ek nahi do nahi teen ... sorry sophie.. no offence... but how do u manage yaar... sometimes i mix the ones i am reading πŸ˜†

happy bday in advance mussy i will be on holiday so abhee wish kar detee hu... have a good one πŸ₯³
Originally posted by -priya

and she already has 8 yaar ... 6 with baaji and u and bushy πŸ˜†... Sophie can do it!! πŸ˜†

Yeah....................  I never undrastimate herπŸ˜†

bushra........I did lots of shopping when my nephew was born...........I did everything for him n my sister's in-laws said ' she looks so experienced'......... I was like 😲😲😲......does it need any experience? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mussy...even i do shopping for my nephews.....its fun....πŸ˜†
and ur b'day is also on 21st..my bro's b;day is also on 21st...😳
Thanks u priya, sophia for yr wishes.......I m touched πŸ˜ƒ...............

so we were talking about shopping for baby girls?,..yeah I do agree its fun to shop for girls than boys................πŸ˜‰