Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi Desai is my first choice: Nandish:Warrning PG7 (Page 7)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

darling , not in this thread , was my post so hard to understand ? 
dear ..the earlier post same was realted to nandmi ...that means u r saying only for this post they r doing cheap publicity and only for the other post they r making fun of love ...LOLLOL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ichvee

Wink but rashmi ek saath long time rah nhi sakti us ko idar udar muh marneWink ki habit he
**Mod's note:Can we hv this much decency to maintain the decorrum of the forum and comment like civilised members..The words used in the comment are clearly in bashing mode which is strictly not tolerated on IF...So for violating this rule..consider this as your first official warning..repeat of the same will result in direct ban now**

And its a request to other members...if such type of comments r made by any member ,instead of quoting that comment and making personal attack against the member,simply report the comment to the mods because even personal attack against the members is equal to violating the IF rules and for that next time warning will b issued against those members as wellSmile

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 December 2010 at 12:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_QuinnAurora.hpppppAlwaysHisJaanankit_34Masooma Bukhari

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Bhopal: Veer Pratap Singh, i.e. the Nandish Sandhu of Uttaran which is telecasted on Colors entertainment channel told his past experiences when he worked in Call Center and before that, as a waiter in a restaurant. His photo's were rejected most of the times but he kept trying and due to firm will power he is on top of his life as leading model cum actor.

Nandish Rashmi

In reel life Ichcha (Tina Dutta) if his first choice, but actually his first choice in life is Tapasya i.e. Rashmi Desai. He points out that he never expressed his feelings to Rashmi. But if good friend of Nandish, Rashmi will like this relation that he have no problem to make her life partner.

at red
he is a graduate in hotel management
and that also from a good college
so i dont think he ever worked as a waiter in any hotel
the reporter exaggerating things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roytiny15

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

Bhopal: Veer Pratap Singh, i.e. the Nandish Sandhu of Uttaran which is telecasted on Colors entertainment channel told his past experiences when he worked in Call Center and before that, as a waiter in a restaurant. His photo's were rejected most of the times but he kept trying and due to firm will power he is on top of his life as leading model cum actor.

Nandish Rashmi

In reel life Ichcha (Tina Dutta) if his first choice, but actually his first choice in life is Tapasya i.e. Rashmi Desai. He points out that he never expressed his feelings to Rashmi. But if good friend of Nandish, Rashmi will like this relation that he have no problem to make her life partner.

at red
yes even i feel the same thing... after reading the name itself i got to know that something must be wrong as veer's full name is writter as veer pratap singh instead of veer singh bundelaConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79xavivillatiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

Originally posted by neenu55

Nandish Rashmi

at red
yes even i feel the same thing... after reading the name itself i got to know that something must be wrong as veer's full name is writter as veer pratap singh instead of veer singh bundelaConfused

yeah, also there are many grammatical errors in this article, does not seem to be from a reputed or reliable reporter. I dont doubt they are seeing each other, but something is amiss in this article. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
never expressed his feelings 2 her...i find tht hard 2 believe, who wud express their feelings abt a girl to the media before evn expressing it 2 the girl herself, m sure this is false n they r dating n aware of one anothers feelings so wnt b surprised if i hear abt thm gtin married any time soon...lol

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

never expressed his feelings 2 her...i find tht hard 2 believe, who wud express their feelings abt a girl to the media before evn expressing it 2 the girl herself, m sure this is false n they r dating n aware of one anothers feelings so wnt b surprised if i hear abt thm gtin married any time soon...lol

yah...Hes lying...hes probably planning to marry her soon...LOLLOL

ankit_34

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Smilethey make a good couple in real life

Edited by gh79 - 16 December 2010 at 6:33pm

Go to top