Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi Desai is my first choice: Nandish:Warrning PG7 (Page 2)

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by trupat

wooooooooooooow ....... i know nandu loves her ..... you can see it in the way he looks at her .... chalo rashmi aab tum bhi ga lo .... na na kar ke pyar main tuj se kar gayi tune kiya yeah haal haii main mar gayiii
oye ankit maybe that was the reason behind her waiting at the airport ....maybe their lives is also filmy .... jane se pahle nandu must have said, bahot ho gaya .... i love you rashmi agar tum bhi muj se pyarkarti ho to airport pe flowers le ke mera wait kar na aur main samaj jauga Wink
hehehe tanya ji they r dating each other for sure this is only for media and the people  to get the hint WinkLOL
well best of luck to them ...... but this was a way of nandu to declare his love but what about rashmi ..... i guess by standing at the airport with flowers was her way to declare her love for nandu .....

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
they loook good off screen. no doubt
pata hai kia.. when ur so openly going out and then denying keh no nothing like this.. its soooooooo irritating..
yaar sab saamney nazar aaraha hai then y not accept it haan..

i just became a fan of this uttaran serial so thought of doing soem research. 1 thing that really made me disappointed was that he left his x gf soon he became famous. here is the link

:(.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

pata hai kia.. when ur so openly going out and then denying keh no nothing like this.. its soooooooo irritating..

i just became a fan of this uttaran serial so thought of doing soem research. 1 thing that really made me disappointed was that he left his x gf soon he became famous. here is the link

we know dat ..well thats not the true story actually nandish keeps denying it ..
agar aisa ho toh bhi i doubt he will leave rashmi ...rashmi is equally famous and talented ....and trust me she is rlly very bubbly in reality ....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

wooooooooooooow ....... i know nandu loves her ..... you can see it in the way he looks at her .... chalo rashmi aab tum bhi ga lo .... na na kar ke pyar main tuj se kar gayi tune kiya yeah haal haii main mar gayiii
oye ankit maybe that was the reason behind her waiting at the airport ....maybe their lives is also filmy .... jane se pahle nandu must have said, bahot ho gaya .... i love you rashmi agar tum bhi muj se pyarkarti ho to airport pe flowers le ke mera wait kar na aur main samaj jauga Wink
hehehe tanya ji they r dating each other for sure this is only for media and the people  to get the hint WinkLOL
well best of luck to them ...... but this was a way of nandu to declare his love but what about rashmi ..... i guess by standing at the airport with flowers was her way to declare her love for nandu .....
well tanya ji wahi toh main keh raha hoon ..they have already declared this to each other nandish is lying but since he wants to give people some hint isliye aisa kaha woh kya hai naa itne dinon se deny kar rahe hain toh ekdum se toh haan ni bol sakte naa ..so this is the first move by nandish ..waise talking abt rashmi i rem rashmi tld last year itself ki i want a hubby like nandishWinkLOL
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

we know dat ..well thats not the true story actually nandish keeps denying it ..
agar aisa ho toh bhi i doubt he will leave rashmi ...rashmi is equally famous and talented ....and trust me she is rlly very bubbly in reality ....LOL
equally nahi jyada .... but who is comparing here ..... long as they r happy WinkLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged

equally nahi jyada .... but who is comparing here ..... long as they r happy WinkLOL
yaa rashmi has won more awards than him she is getting more ads and endorsment but i dont think rashmi wud hardly care abt this she is really sweet in reality ...saare gun hai uske andar to b a perfect wife ...LOLLOL
ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
chalo as long as they are happy thts wht matters.. na maanain bhai.. bachey ke baad maan jsayain gey..lolll

tiny15

Go to top