Rashmi Desai is my first choice: Nandish:Warrning PG7 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

i dont know myself...😳😳😳 how can u b sure abt me,..🤣
well not only u i can b sure abt all the veecha fans on this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

well not only u i can b sure abt all the veecha fans on this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

then u have a serious problem, u shudnt b imagining things, esp when someone is confirming to u their intentions...😲😲😲
Originally posted by ladybird9

then u have a serious problem, u shudnt b imagining things, esp when someone is confirming to u their intentions...😲😲😲
well problem kisko hai its clearly visible ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

bade bhaiyaa kuch naya sunao, yeh sab poorana bahut boring hai🥱🥱🥱

i can only wish u good health..

chotu,

they are seeing each other but not admitting for whatever reasons, whatever suits them but sometimes these stars do things for publicity too and to remain in news like saif-kareena giving their new year holiday plans to entire media, yeh sab news mein rehne ke tareekein hote hain, Nandish-Rashmi are no different.
Yaha pe Tina kaha se aa gayi? 😆😆
😆
Originally posted by Greenbear

chotu,

they are seeing each other but not admitting for whatever reasons, whatever suits them but sometimes these stars do things for publicity too and to remain in news like saif-kareena giving their new year holiday plans to entire media, yeh sab news mein rehne ke tareekein hote hain, Nandish-Rashmi are no different.
Yaha pe Tina kaha se aa gayi? 😆😆
😆
hiiiiiiiiiiiz didi ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ kaisi hain aap ????😃
didi i took tina's name casue most of the fans dont like rashmi with nandish ..because they feel its taps with veer and they just cannot digest this fact ..well to prove my point just check my thread ..it wud give u a clear idea ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

hiiiiiiiiiiiz didi ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ kaisi hain aap ????😃
didi i took tina's name casue most of the fans dont like rashmi with nandish ..because they feel its taps with veer and they just cannot digest this fact ..well to prove my point just check my thread ..it wud give u a clear idea ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I am fine, are your exams over?
They might not like Rashmi but that does not automatically mean they want Tina with Nandish. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by Greenbear

I am fine, are your exams over?
They might not like Rashmi but that does not automatically mean they want Tina with Nandish. 😆😆😆
well of course actually its the other way round they dont like rashmi cause they want tina with nandish ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

well of course actually its the other way round they dont like rashmi cause they want tina with nandish ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

They dont like Rashmi just as some Tappu/Rashmi fans dont like Tina, as simple as that, Nandish and his romantic partner does not figure in this liking/disliking. 😆😆😆