Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Akshay makes a dig @ Ankita & Sushant's 'PR' (Page 7)

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
hey guys .similar article.but a bit diff..

At the recent Zee Rishtey Awards 2010, actors Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, who play the star-crossed lovers Manav and Archana in Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta', bagged the special 'Tees Maar Khan Favorite Jodi' award.

Much to their delight, they received this award by none other everybody's favorite Khiladi, Akshay Kumar who is promoting his film 'Tees Maar Khan' these days. Known for his mischievous streak, Akshay could not help but notice the way duo sat when they returned to their seats after collecting the award.

Apparently, the two walked back to their couch in the audience hand in hand and sat practically glued to each other, Ankita almost on Sushant's lap, beaming away into each other's eyes. Not about to pass up a good chance to pull their leg, Akshay quipped, "Guys, please make some more room for the two to sit comfortably… the two need to maintain their 'Pavitra' Rishta … the way I see it right now, the rishta looks anything but Pavitra". While the audience was in splits, Sushant & Ankita who still try convincing everybody that they're just "good friends" had nowhere to look!

Catch all this masti & more on Zee TV's grand celebration of 18 years of its special & strong bonding with its viewers. Come Sunday, 19 December 2010, Zee Rishtey Awards Red Carpet will air at 6 30 pm & Zee Rishtey Awards 2010 will follow from 7:00 PM onwards.         

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsGur.N.coolNisha_90Piyatrix

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

ROFL
oh i just love Akshay. Hug
loved the Sushant-Ankita pic. they are looking great.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-star_wars

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I think its another of the Public Relation articles of Zee. It would have been in akshay's script to tease ArMan. They would have been teased one way or the other so i doubt Sushita were showing PDA. Its how Zee utilizes it perfect made couple. 

No Bonne, read the new article posted above and you will get a clearer pictureWinkLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavbonnefille

-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I understand that Sushant - Ankita are celebrities, and everyone loves to know about them.. but I guess there has to be a point to clearly demarcate their public life n their personal life... why are all the anchors after their lives..... Angry

Poor them, they cannot even sit together and enjoy an awards show in peace, but have to be grilled unnecessarily about their love-life status.......... I think that Akshay would realise their situation, he would know how bugging it could be to a person, with so much of intrusion into ur personal life..... he is happy doing a ramp- walk for Levi's and making a complete fool of himself, infront of everyone... what he did with his wife would be termed a vulger and apativra, as its in a public place.... but not this...............................AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

Go to top