Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Akshay makes a dig @ Ankita & Sushant's 'PR' (Page 4)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Akshay was trying to be humorous. I liked the way he said give them more space to sit cos they were sitting so close. LOL I laughed at that. But I didn't like it when he says their rishta looks anything but pavitra.

So if you hug people, or sit close to them, or are romantically involved with someone, then that relationship is not pavitra??? Irritating!!!

And I have heard people asking this question to Sushita at other times too- in the gold Awards as well- "How pavitra is your relationship?" meant to imply, are you going around???----> If yes, say its not pavitra. If you are not going around, say its pavitra. What rubbish????!!!????

Sushita should simply say- yes, it is very pavitra, cos love is the purest emotion.

Oh and yeah, Sushi- Anki, please avoid PDA. Thodi jagah chhod ke baitho yaar.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelmahalaxmik--Minks--vishwapkkushi06-salma-shootingstar27sensodyne.Mandy.Piyatrix

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Niki,count me even I don't like PDA.

But I think here it's been very much exaggerated as I have never seen till now Sushant and Ankita behaving like few other telly couples like kissing,hugging and all,so far they have been much decent,so I think we should wait until it's telecasted and I think Akshay teased to promote Pavitra Rishta serial saying it's veryy popular similar how SRK did in Star Parivaar award where he took names of all SP shows by teasing it with lead actors.

Edit add:
Even from the pic it looks both are giving pose for photos not sitting causally and some one clicking it.

Edited by nishr - 16 December 2010 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap-salma-nikitagmcPiyatrix

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@nisha:

I looked at that pic again, and felt that I couldn't really blame them for sitting so close. Look at the person on Sushants other side- he is close to him/her as well. Maybe that person was not so familiar, and so he was leaning more towards Anki?

But yaar, seriously I don't like it when people use

pavitra= platonic=professional relationship and good friends.
apavitra=romantic

And it is happening a lot of times now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsensodyne

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
On a serious note...Akshay is a fine one to say such things.

Did he forget his colorful  past.?
I think he was secretly envying them....thinking " GONE are my days of doing such things"ROFL
LOL

Edited by KripaRajput - 16 December 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelsensodynenikitagmc

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@nishr:i wtch d snap again,i guess u r right.dey were actually posing for a photo.i tink v shld wait for 19th and den decide.
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Niki: I know now a days these people are simply trying to make up some other meaning of apavitra or may be these people doesn't know it's opposite of pavitra and that word is no where related to romance.

May be they are doing this so that these both would confess about relationship,and I'm some where happy that both are not doing if not we will get daily news of them visiting this shop blah blah and even JDJ it's tooo much of teasing like calling each other for scoring and all hope it stops soon as it's becoming chessy and in furture it may not be as cute as it's looking for us now.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@nisha: Even I'm not liking this excessive teasing that goes on in JDJ. Bahut zyada ho raha hai. Everyone is behaving as if they are BF/GF whereas they themselves haven't yet given any clear statement on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
They may not say but look at their actions .Sushant saying that he  better not dance with her because it is hard for him to keep his eyes off her ...
If you tlk like this then what do you expect ..Of course people are not foolosh .
In fact Anki's statement that there is nothing  to think and I just need some time comes as more honest and genuine ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

Go to top