Pavitra Rishta

Akshay makes a dig @ Ankita & Sushant's 'PR' - Page 5

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think its another of the Public Relation articles of Zee. It would have been in akshay's script to tease ArMan. They would have been teased one way or the other so i doubt Sushita were showing PDA. Its how Zee utilizes it perfect made couple. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rofll awww Akshay too gudd dude..i noticed same in zra nd he pointed haha       bt i agree wid niki..dese days every1 targettng dem dunno fr fun or publicity bt dey are a decent couple nd dey shud be given space..Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

which event was it?..😍

I don't know if someone had already answered your question .. I did check in 1st 2 pages. No one did.
The event was - Zee Rishtey Awards (most probably)..
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Xx_fehmida_xX: Too funny ... thanks for sharing.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Akshay has moved on from Katrina to Ankita now 😉

Anki jo thehri gori aur chitti 😛
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thats Akshay Kumar for you ..... This fellow can just get the hell out of you😆
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow  akshay  too funy ...........😆 .i think  he get ambressed both of them⭐️
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys .similar article.but a bit diff..

At the recent Zee Rishtey Awards 2010, actors Sushant Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, who play the star-crossed lovers Manav and Archana in Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta', bagged the special 'Tees Maar Khan Favorite Jodi' award.

Much to their delight, they received this award by none other everybody's favorite Khiladi, Akshay Kumar who is promoting his film 'Tees Maar Khan' these days. Known for his mischievous streak, Akshay could not help but notice the way duo sat when they returned to their seats after collecting the award.

Apparently, the two walked back to their couch in the audience hand in hand and sat practically glued to each other, Ankita almost on Sushant's lap, beaming away into each other's eyes. Not about to pass up a good chance to pull their leg, Akshay quipped, "Guys, please make some more room for the two to sit comfortably… the two need to maintain their 'Pavitra' Rishta … the way I see it right now, the rishta looks anything but Pavitra". While the audience was in splits, Sushant & Ankita who still try convincing everybody that they're just "good friends" had nowhere to look!

Catch all this masti & more on Zee TV's grand celebration of 18 years of its special & strong bonding with its viewers. Come Sunday, 19 December 2010, Zee Rishtey Awards Red Carpet will air at 6 30 pm & Zee Rishtey Awards 2010 will follow from 7:00 PM onwards.         

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article

🤣
oh i just love Akshay. 🤗
loved the Sushant-Ankita pic. they are looking great.🤗
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

I think its another of the Public Relation articles of Zee. It would have been in akshay's script to tease ArMan. They would have been teased one way or the other so i doubt Sushita were showing PDA. Its how Zee utilizes it perfect made couple. 

No Bonne, read the new article posted above and you will get a clearer picture😉😆