Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
read pallu & mehak😛
me brbing now😛

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

yeah komzie & today finally sara khan -sadhna from bidaai has replaced mona of ram milay jodi coz that girl couldn't act
nothing is permanent in tv industry.nothing's yet confirmed.......yeah we should keep promoting arti😛

jun said na in his hoonur.com site he's off for a meeting
i m sure he is in talks with ph & all for a new show😳 .but the girl & show must not have been finalized

& we all know imagine is planning for new youth shows now- so we  must promote rati there😛
star plus has it's hands full for any new shows now- all it's slots are ocuupied- that utv show-rohit khuraana one was given afternoon slot by starplus which they refused & now in feb i guess star plus will end yeh rista😉..for that new show

zee is experimenting with all werid types of shows at 6
their 10:30 show-mera naam karegi roshan has ended ...they are replacing with another saas-bahu carp
except for pavitra-rista.the shows there are not good
while colurs just had their re-change( cannot find the word)
new shows are coming up- i guess after big boss gets over- that remix one & that new serail-maathi ki beti something of which even promos are also out will come
they have already taken a big leap for laado & all

sab tv focus more on comedy shows & it's slots are also full & new shows coming

so i m more than inclined maybe it's imagine channel after all that's in talk with jun

ps: phew i wrote an essay🤣

komzie u didn't posted anything on his wall recently🤣

paall later....abhi brb for 10 mins😆
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naughtykomal

jun didn't reply to me.......😭😆

But he liked Ayeshu's comment😃
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
arey i wrote today yaar.....................🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

komzie u didn't posted anything on his wall recently🤣

paall later....abhi brb for 10 mins😆

Shivi....itna bada analysis but u ri8.kuch bhi achcha nahi hai tv pe.............😆
n Paall.ye kabse....................did i ever say call me whatever u want🤣
Komzie....ek din he'll reply to u too😆
n m relieved after sbs news i knew aisa kuch aayega................but hoga nahi😳😆
DoNotMind thumbnail

yeah happy for ayshu.....😳

Payal-15 thumbnail
my net is so slow...........ohhh.........
DoNotMind thumbnail
me eating gol-gappa☺️
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Shivi....itna bada analysis but u ri8.kuch bhi achcha nahi hai tv pe.............😆

n Paall.ye kabse....................did i ever say call me whatever u want🤣
Komzie....ek din he'll reply to u too😆
n m relieved after sbs news i knew aisa kuch aayega................but hoga nahi😳😆

@blue:......😎
paall galti se type ho gaya..but hey that's a rocking new name for u🤣

komzie every person has his day😳.........🤣

i too love gol-gappas! haven't eaten in a while

guys imagine is a good channel after all coz srk is coming in a new show there🥳
& it's promo was shown in sbb today.check dmg forum now😛

& see this tb article😛

Here comes the final list for Imagine TV's Zor Ka Jhatka!

Friday, December 17, 2010 | 4:14:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Here comes the final list for Imagine TV's Zor Ka Jhatka!

Shah Rukh Khan makes a comeback on small screen with 28 TV celebs only on Imagine TV's Zor Ka Jhatka...

Telly buzz earlier reported that Imagine TV is coming up with a unique reality show which is an Indian version of the ever popular, witty reality show called Wipe Out and now with the comeback of SRK on small screen as host of Zor Ka Jhatka, the audience is sure to get a Jhatka as the 28 contestants plus the handsome host get working on the show..

We had reported few names like Akashdeep Saigal, Amit Sareen, Ashima Bhalla, Bakhtiyaar Irani, Debina Bonnerjee, Dimpy Mahajan, Karishma Tanna, Kushal Punjabi, Mink Brar, Narayani Shastri, Natasha Suri, Payal Pohatgi, Raja Chaudhary, Rohit Verma to be participating in the Shahrukh Khan hosted show. .

The latest names we hear are Vindu Dara Singh, Jennifer Winget (of fame Dill Mill Gayye), Claudia Ciesla (Model), Gaurav Chopra, Hanif Hilal (Jhalak Dikhla Jaa fame), Krushna Patil, Manas Katyal (of fame Rakhi Ka Swayamvar),Manoj Kumar, Simran Kaur Mundi (Femina Miss India Universe 2008), Sonika Kaliraman, Annie, Vrajesh Hirjee (comedian) to be the part of the game.

Hosting will be done by the King Khan of the Bollywood Industry. Talking about the show Shahrukh says, "I am very excited and am looking forward to hosting the show. It is going to be a roller coaster ride for the audience and participants too, as the show will bring back the bedroom entertainment for the family."

On the show Shah Rukh Khan will take these 28 contestants outside their comfort zone into the world's biggest obstacle course in Argentina to battle it out. At stake is a huge prize money worth Rs. 1.5 crores, including a mega cash prize of Rs. 50 Lakhs for the winner of the finale.

SRK's comeback and the contestants' list seems very interesting so far, let's see how far the show rakes up ratings for the channel.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naughtykomal

me eating gol-gappa☺️

i love gol-gappas😃