NMG#31 'invites only'*Cast ARTI Get TRPs* - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
pallu okay i'l post it on the wall but u see even my fb id is kinda famous there🤢😆......but yeah will do for arti😛

@annu: rp has a real email id na😳.........we can convey her our good wishes & ask her how is she & when she's coming back coz we are missing her & is she back to mumbai😛
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Annu i wrote a small part of OS shud i cont...socha kabse tha par likhne ka time nahi mila😆
read plz Annu.i know Shivi won't🤣

Nupur stormed inside the house carrying a few bags in both of her hands looking all contented after shopping...followed by Mayank who 

had almost 3 times the bags in Nupurs hands, somehow managing them and being relieved that now they wouldnt increase in 

number(Thank God for that) and he would get rid of these too soon.....

Nupur kept the bags on dining table and started rummaging through her new collection of what can be called everything, and Mayank 

too kept all the bags on the table and went up to the sofa and retired on it sitting with closed eyes and finally feeling at home. While 

Nupur felt even more energetic now that she bought her favourite things which she always loved to do and was now at peace with 

herself and she showed it by action as she always did by holding her one hand in another and swirling back a little to see towards 

Mayank and to show how exciting the day went for her! As she saw Mayank all exhausted and sleeping as if finally someone is back from 

school after the exam of the most tough subject to him....she went over to him with a glass of water.
As Mayank sensed her sitting beside him on sofa, he opened his eyes and took water from her smiling and said 'ho gayi tumhari 

shopping"(somewhat teasingly looking at the heap of bags on the table and somewhat asking if she is contented though he knew both 

his queries were already answered with the smile on Nupur's face.)

Nupur sensing his tone replied, "Ah haan, samjho ho hi gayi, Janaab ki haalat pe aur Pocket pe thodi daya aa gayi isliye 1-2 cheezein 

chod ke(counting on her fingers, as if remembering the things)...samjho ho gayi"and gave a big smile which said "i know answers to 

every question of yours, Mr. husband"

Mayank said "Thanks" sarcastically (and smiled as he went back to being relaxed closing his eyes and felt contended too at her 

contentment.)

Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

pallu okay i'l post it on the wall but u see even my fb id is kinda famous there🤢😆......but yeah will do for arti😛

@annu: rp has a real email id na😳.........we can convey her our good wishes & ask her how is she & when she's coming back coz we are missing her & is she back to mumbai😛

she was to go to Patna naa.........after treatment..........😆
Originally posted by: Annu_Arti_Mayur

but i want them there....
it vl be fun watching them...😳😆

Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm...checked the comments on the mission thread......🤔
well those who said ..V MISS U JUN...he Clicked Like n Commented that He vl be back soon...
but those who Commented related ARTI cumback...he just clicked like...n Replied sm...n that to THANK U FOR UR WISHES..........🤔
Well...high Chances of a new Face other than Rati...

Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annu_Arti_Mayur

hmmmmmmmmmm...checked the comments on the mission thread......🤔
well those who said ..V MISS U JUN...he Clicked Like n Commented that He vl be back soon...
but those who Commented related ARTI cumback...he just clicked like...n Replied sm...n that to THANK U FOR UR WISHES..........🤔
Well...high Chances of a new Face other than Rati...

how do u conclude this😆
n read Annu.......back page wala post plz😆
-Annu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Annu i wrote a small part of OS shud i cont...socha kabse tha par likhne ka time nahi mila😆

read plz Annu.i know Shivi won't🤣

Nupur stormed inside the house carrying a few bags in both of her hands looking all contented after shopping...followed by Mayank who 

had almost 3 times the bags in Nupurs hands, somehow managing them and being relieved that now they wouldnt increase in 

number(Thank God for that) and he would get rid of these too soon.....

Nupur kept the bags on dining table and started rummaging through her new collection of what can be called everything, and Mayank 

too kept all the bags on the table and went up to the sofa and retired on it sitting with closed eyes and finally feeling at home. While 

Nupur felt even more energetic now that she bought her favourite things which she always loved to do and was now at peace with 

herself and she showed it by action as she always did by holding her one hand in another and swirling back a little to see towards 

Mayank and to show how exciting the day went for her! As she saw Mayank all exhausted and sleeping as if finally someone is back from 

school after the exam of the most tough subject to him....she went over to him with a glass of water.
As Mayank sensed her sitting beside him on sofa, he opened his eyes and took water from her smiling and said 'ho gayi tumhari 

shopping"(somewhat teasingly looking at the heap of bags on the table and somewhat asking if she is contented though he knew both 

his queries were already answered with the smile on Nupur's face.)

Nupur sensing his tone replied, "Ah haan, samjho ho hi gayi, Janaab ki haalat pe aur Pocket pe thodi daya aa gayi isliye 1-2 cheezein 

chod ke(counting on her fingers, as if remembering the things)...samjho ho gayi"and gave a big smile which said "i know answers to 

every question of yours, Mr. husband"

Mayank said "Thanks" sarcastically (and smiled as he went back to being relaxed closing his eyes and felt contended too at her 

contentment.)

read the Half....vl read it Completely... BUt..BRB..Sorryyyy...bas abhi tjori dair mein Ayi..mum Bula rahi hain...
Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 13 years ago

& pallu u are so rite.me not reading anything🤣

@annu: areey i only toh posted all that there until tanu asked me to stop🤣🤣🤣

i m u sure abt arti offscreen😉😉😉

but onscreen not😳........the girl has not been yet decided😛
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

& pallu u are so rite.me not reading anything🤣

@annu: areey i only toh posted all that there until tanu asked me to stop🤣🤣🤣

i m u sure abt arti offscreen😉😉😉

but onscreen not😳........the girl has not been yet decided😛

Shivi i knw wht to add in the FF so that u read it...but i am only able to write this much now😆😆
n Annu..ya Be back soon😃
n how u so sure off screen😆
arrey say something someone😆
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Shivi i knw wht to add in the FF so that u read it...but i am only able to write this much now😆😆

n Annu..ya Be back soon😃
n how u so sure off screen😆

@red: noooooooo it's not that🤣🤣🤣
i have just lost zeal to read any mayur os ffs😕..sometimes nowadays i randomly do read 😆
but i still prefer just to read arti os now😆

that bangkok thing which jun said confirmed me everything😉😆😆
& lmao u saw that p7 arti farewell pary vid...@2:37 jun was near rati when they were all dancing but he pulled out sush i guess in from behind rati to dance with her😆😆 & reporter was going on lagta hai nupur aaj mayank se naraaz hai🤣