India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Childhood sweetheart?

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Well firstly i dunno whether this kind of a topic is allowed or not. If not, then Mods can close it.

Okay, i was very curious to know whether you guys have any childhood sweethearts/ childhood crushes? And am talking about the crushes on people around us, not on actor/actresses..LOL....

Does anyone have any-sweetheart/crush? Wink If yes, plz do share without being shy! Embarrassed

Edited by Shipra_S - 16 December 2010 at 6:38am

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I had my first crush in grade 5 that too was on teacher.... She was so hot and sexy we use to call her somi ali ( if u remember her) then next crush was on my junior who was my next door neighbor  in class 8th then next crush in 11th std ... after that I have forgot counting.......Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for answering Lucky.Embarrassed.....Well, i never thought this post will get just 1 reply!LOL.....nevermind.LOL

desi_lover_guy

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@shipra You also share your experience...........
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged

hi Ships...sorry for the late reply....since iam on vacation iam not able to closely follow the forum discussions ...

Reg ur Question.....i did have a crush on a neighbour when i was studying in 10th std.....he was so handsome he always reminded me of Aamir Khan n that was the time QSQT was also released i think....i instantly fell for him....i mean u know that immature crushEmbarrassed....whenever he passes by our house i will run to the window n see him n if he looks at me i will hide.....hahaha very funny to think about it now.......those innocent days....golden memories...thanks for bringing it back.

next huge crush was ofcourse on my boyfriend(now hubby) when i was 23....we were working in the same company...he too is a handsome guy. I met him only after a month of joining that office....he was on tour to a client's place n then one morning he crossed my cubicle n tada....i stopped typing in my comp n was staring at himHeart...haaha really happened...instant attraction but ofcourse we then came to know each other n married after 2 years.

since u always come out saying openly i too wanted to reply to this thread of urs.

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
my first crush was in 5th grade on my classmate. after that in 7th grade on my classmate again. phir 8th grade mein on my friend's cousin and i still have crush on him..
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
My first crush was in eighth grade, a boy who passed my house every evening . He was most proabaly around 18-19. We even managed to have a date on Saraswati Puja day and held hands.

But then it just died away.

desi_lover_guy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top