Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: angelic8219

I think koki will be too broken to scold gopi, she gona be all over the place when she finds out the pretend baby is umang's

Why it is pretend baby? DId I miss something? There is no baby? Somebody please fill me in. 

@Sadhli, your perseverance amazes me. Very detailed update. He does look awesome😃  
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Why it is pretend baby? DId I miss something? There is no baby? Somebody please fill me in. 

@Sadhli, your perseverance amazes me. Very detailed update. He does look awesome😃  

kinjal's pregancy is a fake, its part of umang and kinjal's plan to stop her wedding to elesh.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this Gopi is hopeless... and why does Kinjal think Gopi should help her... doesn't Kinjal have even a bit of shame that she goes and asks the person she tormented for help.

Thanks for the update dear... am gonna go watch Kinjal cry... will do me good😈
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

kinjal's pregancy is a fake, its part of umang and kinjal's plan to stop her wedding to elesh.

Ouch! is that so? Stupid me! Very bad!  What can I say? I was really looking forward to some drama for a long time. But anyway at least this melodrama will be over and something new will start. I am looking forward to that ðŸ˜ˆ. (Getting ready with a shield - for eggs and tomatoes!).
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update, u-r is going to bring disgrace 2 Modi family because of kinjs secret , AM frightened ,I hope kinjs doesn't have 2 marry that dhaval, I don't particularly like kinjs but dhaval makes me puke😡.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, dear!

Really wonder how you go thru this torture for us!
sevak thumbnail
thanks for the update - but i feel Gopi won't be wrong this time - RU will create another mess 7 by fluke Gopi will get the credit as has been the trend
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice update...
I really appreciate ur efforts in seeing the show.....
I can understand ur frustration....
I read ur update first & then decide whether today's episode is worth watching or not... Me too irritated with all this rona-dhona.... Aakhir kab tak.... Limits... heights of torture....
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Sadhli 😊