Alka will support her brother

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Alka will support her brother
STARONE.IN

Blood is thicker than water, and Alka Tiwari of STAR One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein is all set to prove this true.

STARONE.IN

When Alka realises that her brother Abhishek is madly in love with Nandini, she decides to support him. Knowing that they hail from an affluent political family who can take no nonsense when it comes to their reputation and dignity, the road ahead is going to be tough. But Alka is adamant on uniting her brother Abhishek with Nandini, and all this after Abhishek warned her against meeting good friend Chander, as it might harm their reputation. Well, Alka will decide to stand by her brother so that when the time comes, he will support her marriage with lover Ralph.

Justifying herself, Alka says, "When you are in love with someone and want to end up with your beloved, you want to make sure that you have enough support from all corners to fight against any objection. I am helping my brother Abhishek, as I feel that if I stand up for him and Nandini and he marries her, he would support my cause too. The road would be smoother for me if I have my brother's support when I face my father."

"I think Nandini is not someone who is after my brother's status, money and power. She is a simple, beautiful girl who will take care of him. I don't know what the future holds for them, but I would stand by them in their quest to get united. Knowing Abhishek, who has two options to choose from – politics and love - I doubt the worst to happen. He might choose power over love, for we know him to be a bratty and unpredictable guy. But then love changes you – be it for good or bad. We can expect Abhishek to change too", adds she.

Talking about her on-screen love life, she says, "I had once tried to flee, but Chander's words hit me so badly that I decided against it. I came back home, and now, I have decided to talk it out with my father. Now I have started trusting each and every word of Chander's and absorb everything he says like a sponge. I think he makes sense with everything and all his decisions. I would also like my brother to talk it out with our father and get his consent for his relationship with Nandini."

To those who are not aware, Alka has been taken in real life and she feels that love has changed her for good. "I used to be a brat earlier, but love has changed me completely. I have become more disciplined and feels complete", adds she.

Only time will tell whether the sister-brother duo gets lucky in love. Watch Alka stand by her brother Abhishek in his struggle to unite with Nandini on Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Monday to Saturday, 9:00 PM on STAR One.

StarOne news
Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, December 16, 2010
http://www.starone.in/news/1090/alka-will-support-her-brother.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesPrinsesse.Suvi

nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
good..i would like to see abhishek and nandini's love story takin take off....and would love to see alka and chander will help them
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
Nice that alka will help abhishek and nandini be together

Edited by Suvi7884 - 21 December 2010 at 7:41pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index