Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal to Marry Vasant then his bro?? (Page 2)

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Yep, there was an article about Gulaal marrying Kesar.

But did you notice, according to Gulaal's fate, she would wed twice and her second wedding would last forever, that's what the Panditji said!Confused This was clearly shown in the episode of Kesar mentioning Gulaal time and again!

@Chashmishh: You are true, Kesar may grow up and look like Vasant exactly, but there is no way of Rahil getting replaced or removed. He is the reason many of them watch the show!

I felt the cvs were giving  a few hints about this in yesterdays episode .... WinkWink... ..

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
cvs r dropping lot of hints guys , obviously Vasanth and Gulaal relation will be for some days or so , and then our dear Kesar , who is already a look alike of vasanth , rem they showed a old pic of kesar and PB said to gulaal its Vasanth not Kesuda.......... he grow up to become look alike of Vasanth , akka rahil 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yeh guys but then if kesar become a look alike of vasant then wat abt the age gap...

n true im watching the show for rahil... so i really luv vasant n gulaal jodi or rahil n the girl who is gulaal onscreen jodi...

and wasnt it meant to be the devar who would marry the girl so it can be kesar as he is the devar n the other brother is older than vasant isnt it?
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Nope its devar ....

See this age gap will play vital role here, i said this before , i rem seeing a south movie where bridesgroom dies in madap and his brother who is 10yrs or so, marries the lady  wiht mangalsutraas everyone taunt her , she takes it and waits for him to grow up , he goes to city for studies, nd when he comes back, he is in love wiht someone , 

i think they will use the same for gulaal 
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lali

yeh guys but then if kesar become a look alike of vasant then wat abt the age gap...

n true im watching the show for rahil... so i really luv vasant n gulaal jodi or rahil n the girl who is gulaal onscreen jodi...

and wasnt it meant to be the devar who would marry the girl so it can be kesar as he is the devar n the other brother is older than vasant isnt it?

Confusing isnt!!!! WinkWink
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Nope, looks like Dushyant is elder to Vasanth 
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Nope its devar ....

See this age gap will play vital role here, i said this before , i rem seeing a south movie where bridesgroom dies in madap and his brother who is 10yrs or so, marries the lady  wiht mangalsutraas everyone taunt her , she takes it and waits for him to grow up , he goes to city for studies, nd when he comes back, he is in love wiht someone , 

i think they will use the same for gulaal 

Nooooooooooooooooooo Ouch . I dont think the story will go like that. Hey suddenly something struck me. In one of the recent episodes, that is before the marriage is fixed and where Gulaal suggests  eloping with Vasant. In that she tells a dialogue that if she does not get Vasant, its better to die . So what I feel is, if Vasant is killed , Gulaal will kill herself.  And maybe when Kesar grows up (as Rahil) he meets a girl like Gulaal (Mansi) .Wink

Edited by maaneet2010 - 22 December 2010 at 5:51am
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
If Gulaal dies where is story ??

She might try doing it , but Kesuda or others might stop her ....Kesuda will be her strength , 

I have a feeling when Gulaal will go through widow phase , its Jamuna who will get close to her , 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index