Gulaal to Marry Vasant then his bro??

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I dono if this been discuss earlier... anyways on one epi i remember that vasant's mom was telling if im rite to gulaal how she got married to her devar... n said sumthing like tho it became a lucky thing for her dono to whom it will become unlucky n then they showed vasant's bro wats going on?? any1 explain 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah...apparently if your husband dies then u are to marry his younger brother...

so there have been rumors that Vasant is gonna die and Gulaal is gonna marry Kesar
.lali. thumbnail
but i hope nt i mean its vasant n gulaal afterall... rite?
daddys_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess nothings confirmed yet so we should enjoy while we can...lol

.lali. thumbnail
yeh but still u knw i really like these two so yeh... =)
cHAShMishh thumbnail
I wholeheartedly request the people involved with Gulaal to please let Rahil reamin in the show
Maybe Kesar can grow up as his look alike but he is the reason for many to watch Gulaal
I am not the only person who cannot bear his replacement but there must be million others !!!
Please director sahab Rahil jee ko kaheen mat bhejye... If anyone from Star can read my comment please keep it in view ...
Vasant or Rahil is the actual soul, the life of Gulaal and us!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Yep, there was an article about Gulaal marrying Kesar.

But did you notice, according to Gulaal's fate, she would wed twice and her second wedding would last forever, that's what the Panditji said!😕 This was clearly shown in the episode of Kesar mentioning Gulaal time and again!

@Chashmishh: You are true, Kesar may grow up and look like Vasant exactly, but there is no way of Rahil getting replaced or removed. He is the reason many of them watch the show!
sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope this isn't true!!!
the only reason I watch this show is because of the love story between gulaal and vasant!!!
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Yep, there was an article about Gulaal marrying Kesar.

But did you notice, according to Gulaal's fate, she would wed twice and her second wedding would last forever, that's what the Panditji said!😕 This was clearly shown in the episode of Kesar mentioning Gulaal time and again!

@Chashmishh: You are true, Kesar may grow up and look like Vasant exactly, but there is no way of Rahil getting replaced or removed. He is the reason many of them watch the show!

I felt the cvs were giving  a few hints about this in yesterdays episode .... 😉😉... ..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
cvs r dropping lot of hints guys , obviously Vasanth and Gulaal relation will be for some days or so , and then our dear Kesar , who is already a look alike of vasanth , rem they showed a old pic of kesar and PB said to gulaal its Vasanth not Kesuda.......... he grow up to become look alike of Vasanth , akka rahil