Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena throws a shoe at Ashmit! - Article (Page 4)

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

It was not asshmit 's fault. Veena, sara volunteered to baby seat asshmit.  If he is not cleaning shoes I don't see anything wrong. You pampered him , face the consequence. J  gujubhai is enjoying the luxury.

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

OK.. I just saw the video posted by other member.. Veena did not throw the shoe at Ashmit because he stole her shoes and lied to her.. he wsa bringing her shoes back and they were dirty.. so she told him to clean them and keep them back.. and he said "yeh mera kaam nahi hai"Shocked. Veena was truely hurt by this.. Veena said "I washed your clothes for 2 months and you can't clean my shoes".. that was the reason for her outburst.. hope she learns something from thisConfused.. most probably she won't Unhappy

I know, watching the video I also felt a little sorry (though it also kinda was funny to me) for her cuz she is right that she did so much for him over the two months but he just doesn't care and keeps going apni awaaz neechi and all that stuff. He could've cleaned the shoes without making it a big deal. He really needs to change his attitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutelicious

OK.. I just saw the video posted by other member.. Veena did not throw the shoe at Ashmit because he stole her shoes and lied to her.. he wsa bringing her shoes back and they were dirty.. so she told him to clean them and keep them back.. and he said "yeh mera kaam nahi hai"Shocked. Veena was truely hurt by this.. Veena said "I washed your clothes for 2 months and you can't clean my shoes".. that was the reason for her outburst.. hope she learns something from thisConfused.. most probably she won't Unhappy
LOLLOL notanki hai yaar

I know.. most probably next minute she will be seen coo-chi-cooing with him in some cornerWink.. but in the video she looks really hurt Ouch

agree asshmit said You fight with people whom you love Wink . Veenaji koi baat nahi ..dolly and asshmit two people you have in house. Baki koi help nahi karegaaaa..she will be back with him again...door mat LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22purva

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

I know, watching the video I also felt a little sorry (though it also kinda was funny to me) for her cuz she is right that she did so much for him over the two months but he just doesn't care and keeps going apni awaaz neechi and all that stuff. He could've cleaned the shoes without making it a big deal. He really needs to change his attitude.

asshmit asked her to do it. ?????? Ermm
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigboss33

It was not asshmit 's fault. Veena, sara volunteered to baby seat asshmit.  If he is not cleaning shoes I don't see anything wrong. You pampered him , face the consequence. J  gujubhai is enjoying the luxury.

I think Ashmit should have cleaned the shoes.. not because Veena washed his clothes but because he was the one who made them dirty in the first place.. he was the one who stole them Confused so he should return them in the same condition he stole them Smile

amy22

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Addition: Veena also needs to change her attitude but she prolly won't learn anything from it anyway.

purva

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged

i agree.....if they can steal shoes, they should have the courtesy to return them as well.....i am shocked veena washed his clothes for 2 monthsShocked.....ashmit is really on a vacation....he gets massages, foot massage.....his clothes are washed.....gets more roti.....special food is made for him........wow.......he is a user and veena should wake up and smell her shoes......get rid of him asap. Angry

Edited by unhappyviewer - 16 December 2010 at 8:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kveil_of_rosesamy22

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigboss33

I think Ashmit should have cleaned the shoes.. not because Veena washed his clothes but because he was the one who made them dirty in the first place.. he was the one who stole them Confused so he should return them in the same condition he stole them Smile

BB gave task LOL  he followed it for 1 corore . Dollyji didnt make big deal about her teddy who was

Suffocating  in someone under + garment  Big smile . BB also in love with veena, why dont he do it. he is the who started it. asshmit was just messagener LOL

Go to top